Saturday, December 21, 2013

The worst cookies I've ever tasted and other ramblings.

  I cam home from my the gym today and what did I see ? Off brand Oreo Cookies; or as they're called Benton Cookies Double  Filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies! Oh no though, I quit eating stuff like that! Luckily they were the worst thing I've tasted.
    I put one in my mouth, and immediately regurgitated it. They smelled like a mix of pepper spray and black licorice, and the taste was like eating a skunk's ass mixed with black licorice. They were stale to top it all of it. The worst cookies I have ever had. -18/10. If you see these cookies, burn them or throw them at the nearest employee. It took me a whole day to get the after taste out of my mouth, and even my dog wouldn't eat them.
Know thy enemy.
     In other news, I found out e-books are typically 80-100 pages, which means I finished my millenial novel! It's time to finish the WFD story, I did the cover today:
   I don't know about you, but I think it's the best novel in existence. M.S. Paint is truly the artists greatest tool. I decided to do a novel on how to be a weaboo, complete with anime reviews and the archetypes of anime fans, since apparently having multiple books released at once is the best way to make dosh.  I'd read it, and so should you!
Apparently the Gundam seed destiny remaster has 300% more nipples. I approve.
    I've been rewatching Digimon Adventure, and rereading Animorphs, so there will be blogs soon enough. I'm halfway through Digimon Adventure, and I'll attempt to cover each series from the first to the 5th. Fuck Xros Wars, I couldn't even make it through 2 episodes and I have seen some shit. I'm like an 8th through it, so eventually, probably before the end of Christmas break. Before the world ends and I have to leave my lazy lifestyle. So sad!

Toy wise everything is taking forever, to the point where I could swim to Japan and back in half the time it's taking. I ordered Madoka and Ultimate Madoka Figmas from American sellers, so hopefully they come next week. THIS LACK OF SWAG HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!! Here's my updates:

Asuka Figma-chilling in New York for the past few weeks. I suppose she's waiting for New Years and the ball drop.
Mobip Rin Natsume- Not a clue, but everything else shipped SAL came, she can't be far off.
Figma Yuki Witch version-  She made it to New York, probably out on the town with Asuka.
Figma Koizumi- Still in Japan somehow.
Revoltech Unit 02- not a clue
Revoltech Unit 05- made it to New York with the rest of the gang.
FUCK CHRISTMAS SHIPPING!!!

I caved and ordered Revoltech Evangelion EVO Unit 04 with Mark 6. I already have Mark 6, but ordering both made me feel slightly less ripped off. Alone Unit 04 was $160, but together the set was $176. Yeah, whatever right ? They had D-Arts Terry Bogard for $24, so I slapped him on. I always loved those old Fatal Fury anime ovas and movies, I just waited til he was cheap. I did just find all these haruhi figmas and jungle with the Evangelion 04 and 06 for way cheaper than I paid. My life is truly suffering and pain. I managed to get a pre-order in for Unit 08+02, so yay! No more worrying about rape prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment