Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blog future!!!!

Well it's like 10 degrees outside, and I don't leave the house unless forced too, so here's a fourth blog today. I swear I'm done buying stuff for awhile, so here's an incoming list and how I'll probably group it all. I do need to save space for the future, and this helps me organize my thoughts. All two of them.
Collectibles:
Figma Koizumi Itsuki and Yuki Nagato (witch version)
Haruhi Suzimiya (Koyou Academy version)
Mobip Rin Natsume
Revoltech Evangelion 05 mass produced version
Revoltech Evangelion 02 Rebuild version
Figma 200 Hatsune Miku 2.0
MG Deathscythe Hell
MG Heavyarms
CM's Martian Successor Nadesico Aestivalis Ground & Aerial Battle Brave Gokin
Revoltech Evangelion EVO Unit 04 and Mark 6 (yes I paid out the ass)
D-Arts Terry Bogard (He was dirt cheap)


Whenever they're released:
Revoltech Evangelion 8+2- January (I scored a pre order off play asia)
Marvel Legends Infinite- Superior Spider-Man and Amazing Spider-Man, and Scarlet Spider-Januray
Guyver Figma -April
Son Goku Figuarts - April
Figuarts Sailor Venus  -April
Figma Archer (I want to believe!)- 2014 (?)

Anime/Manga
Great Teacher Onizuka GTO
Yu-Gi-Oh
Digimon
Scryed
G-Gundam
Gundam X
Harlem Beat
I might do video games and movies too, it depends on shit. I really do need to focus on writing since I won't have a huge chunk of time off like this til summer. And that's a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment