Saturday, December 14, 2013

100th Blogstravaganza!!! Woot Woot!

I had an itch to write that began a few months after my break up with Satan. I always felt I could be a novelist, but how would I prepare for that ? Writing random shit on the computer seemed dull, but I read a post on 4chan, the unlikeliest of places that said something along the lines of "I've gotten much better at writing since starting a blog." It was my fate to start one. I had just seen Transformers the animated movie, and "Dare to Be Stupid" was a song in it describing my current way of life. I was tired of working and doing everything that normalfags do. Anytime I had to make a choice, the obvious conclusion was dare to be stupid! I quit my job and bought a fuck ton of toys, redid my room to what I feel is it's pinnacle (I'm never moving out)I was going to do a video, but decided that wouldn't fit with whatever my theme I have going here is.










    When it was time to upgrade my phone, the camera was the deciding factor. I ended up getting an LG G2 with a 13mp camera, good enough for me. But something was still lacking in my photos, lighting. A few days ago I went to Lowe's and bought a utility light and installed it above my picture shelf. I believe the photos are steadily improving, especially considering prior to this blog I only took pictures of pets.

Now since everyone loves list, here's a bunch of my top ten lists!

Anime:
1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Neon Genesis Evangelion 2.0
3. End of Evangelion
4..Mobile fighter G- Gundam
5. Code Geass R2
6.. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie Lagann-hen.
7. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
8.Outlaw Star
9. Martian Successor Nadesico
10.Gundam Wing


Manga:
1.Harlem beat
2.Dragon Ball
3.Akira
4. Scryed
5. Rurouni Kenshin
Yeah that's it.

Movies:
1. Pacific Rim
2.Transformers Dark of the Moon
3. High School Musical 3
4. Lord of the Rings:Return of the King
5.Titanic
6.Dark Knight
7.Donnie Darko
8.Iron Man 3
9.Rocky Balboa
10. The Room.

]  I couldn't pick my favorite toys though, I have too many and am easily influenced by whatever is newer and shinier. I absolutely adore Omega Prime, so maybe him then ? And After all those movies and anime lists, how could I not post likes to my profiles on the most comprehensive listing sites available to them?
 http://myanimelist.net/profile/starlock00
http://www.imdb.com/user/ur38769234/
   Criticize my taste why not ? Thank you for reading!I will totally churn out at least 100 more blogs, and probably more!

Now here's time for some unpopular opinions and ramblings of mine!
-Firefly and Joss Wheedon are overrated. Hell everything he does is. Firefly is Outlaw Star if everyone spoke like Chandler Bing and they had no budget. It was impossible to fuck up the Avengers, anyone could have directed it, even Tommy Wiseau.
- Japanese cartoons are deeper than American cartoons, and more entertaining. That said they died with Code Geass. It functioned as the pinnacle of Anime, and everything else after hasn't been fun or entertaining. Anime is pretty much dead.
-The 90s were the best for Anime.
-I think American Comics have the best fucking art I've ever seen. Fuck your Mona Lisa.  Though some Japanese Artists (Oh Great, Hirohiko Araki) come close.
-I prefer over the top action movies to plot and symbolic films. I never let taste get in the way of entertainment. I'd watch Pacific Rim over The Artist of some other pretentious shit any day.
-Doctor Ock as Spider-man is the Best Spider-man ever. Peter could never get his shit together, crime fighting or otherwise. Ben Reilly deserves a comeback too. Miguel O'Hara deserves a close second spot though.
- Japanese toys > American toys.
-I believe that Transformers Age of Extinction will be the pinnacle of film, and everything after will be downhill. OPTIMUS PRIME RIDES GRIMLOCK!!!!!
-Gundam needs to die. Seriously I get that war is bad. Stop it.
-Shonen Jump has been on a downward spiral since the late 90s, Death Note was the last series I finished out of it. One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto are all derivatives of earlier Shonen Jump series that did it better, in less time, and finished before they over stayed their welcome.  I look down on Anime fans that say they like them unless they're 12.
-I hate lifting weights, which is odd as I'm roughly twice as muscular as your average person (three times you hungry skeletons) I do more cardio and I love it because I watch muh Chinese Cartoons on my LG G2 the entire time.
-Family Guy and The Simpsons haven't been funny for a long time.

Time to publish all those blogs I've been sitting on since I always gotten around to making the video as of writing this. Here's some picture I love and never get a chance to use.










I found these at Convenient















































No comments:

Post a Comment