Saturday, December 14, 2013

100 something Couchstravaganza!! Featuring Clio Reclining Loveseat

As an American, I spend roughly half my day on the couch. So it's important to have good ass support, and comfort. My last couch did not have that. To be fair though, I did buy it at a garage sale for $40 and it lasted 10 years. Still it was time to upgrade to a new one. Especially now that I don't work I spend even more time on it. I couldn't just get a recliner, so I had to at least get a loveseat or a couch. I originally wanted a dual reclining couch, but decided they were too expensive. I waited for a sale at Levin Furniture, and got my beloved Clio Reclining Love Seat!

 The pictures on the site force you to zoom to save the image, so luckily I tried my hand and took a few!

  Yeah the angle suck, but you can see how awesome it is! It is the most comfortable thing I have ever put my ass on, and I've put my ass on many a things. I feels like you're sitting on a cloud held by angels who sing you ass sweet praises. It's actually nicer than my bed. I could sleep in it If I was so lazy. It has a nice high back, I'm 6 foot 3" and only the top of my head reaches over it.  My Dingo and cat seem to approve, one of them is always in the other recliner. I kick them out if they're on my side. Plus check this shit out:
  Perfect for random shit you may need on the couch. The cup holders come out too, so you can hide whatever there, from you favorite flesh light, to your best Dragon Dildo. I got this fucker from Levin Furniture for $1300 including delivery and I'd say it was easily worth that. However the price has gone back up to $2339. I don't know if it's worth that. I needed this to help my writing processes if anyone asks. Clio Reclining Loveseat- 10/10!!

Dingo Approved

No comments:

Post a Comment