Monday, December 2, 2013

KO Masterpiece Lambor/ Sideswipe! All aboard the bootleg train! Choo Chooo!

I had a busy ass day today. I saw Frozen, and its fucking great, so make sure to see it. It is definitely worth the 3D, Disney does it again! My feet are fucking freezing all the time, so I went to the mall to get Boots, and afterwards ended up stopping at Hot Topic for hair dye (I try every variety of blue dye) and they had these two shirts:
The Pokemon on was no surprise, but the Dark Magician one was. Both are two sizes too big, but Hot Topics shirts shrink like my dick in winter. I hadn't been to the mall in months, I hate it honestly. I found out there's a Jazzercise studio in Mentor, so it's time to cancel my Gym Membership. The windows were all foggy, and we all know what that means! Sexytime! On a Final note, I found out the local hipster theater is showing Evangelion 3.0, and every second Saturday they show The Room! Oh Hai Mark! Oh and a brand new dual reclining loveseat. That will definitely speed up the create process on my novels.
                                                                                                                                                
    Like most members of the less fair sex, I love fast cars with sexy bodies. Except when they remind me of Paul Walker, then I cry. Anyway I had a vague interest in Masterpiece Lambor/ Sideswipe, and saw a bootleg of it for $40, including shipping. This is half the price of the official version, and i had heard good things, so I saw no reason not to pick him up! Onto the ramblings!

   Those Chinamen really did a great job replicating the box. It almost looks official! Almost completely!
  wow, such color
much sexy make
so cool
transfurm
such spoiler
great accessory



     This is one sexy car, the Lamborghini Countach in all its glory, right down the name on the back, and the badge on the hood. A car you can never afford to own, unless you run some sort of criminal business. If you do please send me Transformers and Revoltechs. It's a beautiful red shade, faithfully replicating sideswipe from Generation one. They chose him so they could repaint the mold 8 times and get their moneys worth, so pick from Sideswipe, Sideswipe g2, Tiger Track, Red Alert and probably some more, and get one. Whichever is your favorite color, as long as that color is red, white, yellow or black.


I'm gonna fist you til you can't walk again!
       I always loved Sideswipe's robot mode, the hood gives him a broad manly look about him, and he has a weapon on his shoulder. The Transformation is nice, and simple. The only other Masterpiece I've taken out is Rodimus, and he's painful to deal with. The paint scheme is great, even more noteworthy when you consider this is a bootleg. The only real issue is the head is lose, it spins around so you can recreate your favorite Exorcist scene. I really do love this guy- 8/10. Bootlegs are fucking awesome! Here he is with everyone's favorite Autobot Leader:
 Just kidding! I have Masterpiece Starscream Coronation version coming this week, so expect him up here. Probably a Haruhi Blog as well, I finished the anime and the novels.



No comments:

Post a Comment