Monday, December 23, 2013

It's a Christmas Miracle! Figma 007 Itsuki Koizumi, Yuki Nagato Witch Version, and 077 Haruhi Suzimita Kouyo High Version!

    I hear a knock on my door at 12:30, and what else could it be but the post man! With my Christmas gifts to myself! I also got a flash drive I had to pay shipping for, thanks amazon! Today marked the arrival of My figmas Haruhi Kouyo version, Koizumi, and With Yuki! I was beginning to think they would never come! Mobip Rin came too, but she gets her own review. Onto the usual!

    The Yuki figma came with trading cards, candy, and Origami paper as a bonus gift, pretty cool. She's easily the best figure out of this trio, so let's get the ball joint rolling.
    Wow, that's a large amount of accessories. It comes with her witches out, Shamisen, Guitar, Sign, serving tray and tea, and two wands. It was actually cheaper than Koizumi and Haruhi Kouyo version, so it seems like an even better detail to me. As with most Figmas, it's an accurate representation of Yuki Nagato, with standard Figma paint apps.

   She looks awesome in her witch outfit, though Shamisen cannot rest on her tiny shoulders. She can dual wield her wands like a bad ass Witcholock though! The cape has two left sides, one for exposing her left arm, and one for hiding it. The cape does restrict her arm movements, you can move her forearms a bit, but that's it. It makes holding the sign awkward.
   The weak wrist combined with poor mobility mean you can either tilt the sign, or hide her face. I chose the former. She can balance Shamisen on her flat hands too.
Would you drink a green potion offered by a witch ?
I think my favorite accessory is the guitar, along with a guitar pick hand. There's no Haruhi in bunny outfit with her instrument Figma, but there's always the Revoltech. Female Revoltechs all seem to stay cheap, I only have Yoko and she's decent. I don't know if the rest are horrible though.
This really is a cool figure, easily the best in the Haruhi  Figma line. It costs about the same as regular Yuki, and comes with a smattering of accessories.  Seriously I love this, and it overwhelms the other two figures by far. I'll give her a 9/10, and Yuki is my 4th Favorite of the SOS Brigade. I'm very impressed. T/L Yuki means snow!
   Next up on this train is Kouyo Academy Haruhi! She's not too shabby, with some fun accessories, mostly the sleeping bad and smiley Yuki face. Blah blah accessories, blah blah standard sculpt. I've reviewed enough Figma School girls, so just read one of them and apply the text to this. It's cool that you can use her long hair on the other Figma, too bad it's lacking a pony tail. Poor Kyon!
Here's some fun pictures!

The short hair does not suit the uniform.

It's the Tooth Fairy!

   I'll give Kouyo Academy Haruhi a 6/10 because the sleeping bag is cool. Now it's time for the lamest of the bunch, Itsuki Koizumi!
   There's nothing special about Koizumi, and he has nothing unique about him, aside from the cardboard wall of the SOS Brigade room.  He has extra hands I'll never use, two faces and an extra pair of shoes, and the cheapest I could find him at was $62. I feel ripped, so let's give him a 4/10.  Still I can try my hand at an awkward attempt at doing the SOS Brigade pose against the backdrop.
Yeah I'm not changing all their shoes, fuck that.
    Well, Well, not too shabby if I do say so myself! At least my Haruhi collection is complete. Go me! Here they all are together!
Dio's about to get a taste of the Rin cat rage!


That's most of the stuff I've been waiting for! Four figures today, what an overload. That leaves:
CM's Martian Successor Nadesico Aestivalis Ground & Aerial Battle Brave Gokin
Revoltech Evangelion EVO Unit 04 and Mark 6
D-Arts Terry Bogard
Figma Madoka
Figma Ultimate Madoka
Figma Hatsune Miku Append
Figma Phantasmoon (Arcuied)
 Revoltech Evangelion 05 mass produced version
Figma Asuka (leave New York already, it's been three weeks!)

All in transit between here an Japan!  Come to me swag of the gods!





No comments:

Post a Comment