Monday, December 23, 2013

Mobip Rin Natsume, The crazy cat lady!

   As I said in my other blog, Mobip Rin came today! Since I had never heard of the Mobip line, I don't many of you have either! It released a hand full of figures, all kawaii girls before tanking. The only figure in the line I was interested in was Rin, and now she's in my grubby paws.

   The box is similar to a Figma's which basically sums up this figure.
I do love the warning on the box about "sharp edges." That's such an odd warning, since the car ears only the only thing that's even remotely sharp. I guess it's better safe than sorry though. Let's see what's inside!

   There's only a few acessories,  Lennon the cat, a baseball hand, a gloved hand, cat ears for Rin, and an angry face. There's also a stand, but it broke as soon as I took it out. Luckly I had an extra Figma stand from Rin that sort of fit. Ah well, shit happens.

Pitcher of the year, all years!
 The figure is very accurate down to the bell in her hair (Rin means bell) to her angry cat faces. The figure has more of a loose feel than a figma, and it's much smaller. It's just not as well made, though it is a good effort.
Still it isn't a bad figure or anything just, underwhelming you know ? I do do wonder what a Figma of Rin would have been like. I guess we will never know, as Little Busters is almost over. I'll give her a 6/10. YOLO!


No comments:

Post a Comment