Saturday, December 7, 2013

Revenge of the FIGMAS! Figma 079 Makinami Mari Illustrous and Figma 037 Tsuruya-san maid version!

  I ordered two Figma on Tuesday, and unexpectedly they arrived today! Oh fuck yes amiami! I love you guys so! I love USPS as well, they delivered it to my door! And what was inside you ask ?

  More Haruhi and Evangelion figures ? What a surprise! Not really, that is all I seem to buy these days. That and gasoline anyway. Tsuruya first, since I too love Smochi.

   Tsuruya is in her maid(yes I know it's a waitress uniform) uniform from the school festival, and comes with varuious accessories relating to the outfit. The hair weighs more than the figure does, so expect some balance issues. There's also a single strand of hair that keeps falling off, its quite annoying.

She sees your penis.
    Maid Tsuruya comes with special serving action! The awkward part is balancing  the cups and chopstick in the tray. I'm not too sure why they didn't just make it attached to the tray, but whatever. I enjoy a challenge. The noodles are well detailed too. She comes with a special front hair part for Mikuru, and you can just head swap them. See below!

     No one will ever know their secrets! I guess Tsuruya is pretty racked, I never noticed. Her elbow join partially broke when I was posing it, due to being so stiff and old. Awesome, way to go Figma. Still, I suppose Tsuruya maid version gets a 6/10 for effort. Now onto the real prize- Mari!

Hideaki Anno felt there was not enough jailbait in the Evangelion franchise, so we get a third female Evangelion pilot in Evangelion 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance. Which of course means only one thing, even more merchandise to be made! She is of course the least popular, since Rei and Asuka Figmas go for $60, and I picked her up for $20. You just can't knock down the old favorites. Still she is kawaii and appeals to the megane (glasses) gal crowd. I picked it up so my Figma Asuka wouldn't be ronery.
   The best part of the Figma is hands down the cockpit stand. It's really cool! Hell, I'd pay $20 for this alone! Yes, I know it looks like a penis. Whatever.


   It can hold up Mari no problem. The mold for her is perfect, a very accurate representation of her and her plug suit. She comes with the usualy extra hands and face, including sepereate wrist covers, green core, and face to show off her look when she activates Unit-02's Beast mode. Awesome!
It's rape o'clock!
 If Mari is this awesome, I can't wait for Asuka. Fuck Rei, she's the worst girl. Everyone knows that the rankings are:
1.Kaworu Nagisa
2. Shinji
3.Asuka
4.Mari
5. Misato
9001. Rei. 
   I give Mari a solid 8/10! Now Kaworu Figma fucking when ?





No comments:

Post a Comment