Tuesday, December 24, 2013

D-Arts Terry Bogard! My Secret Love of Fatal Fury comes to light!

Well I'll skip the usual chatter, I'm low on time! It's time to do my Burn Knuckle my way through this review. D-Arts Terry Bogard, GO!

   I was impressed as soon as I looked at the package. I've been looking at too many Figmas and Revoltechs as of late, so this guy looked buff and manly comparatively. Though Terry Bogard is on manly pretty guy. I love the old Fatal Fury Ovas and movie, they're just so bad ass! I never really played the game either. It was my love of the old anime that prompted me to pick this guy up. Well, a year after the fact. He's like $22 on Plamoya, a nice figure to just impulsive buy onto your existing order.Time to open her up!
    Terry cannot stand on his own, you need a stand. Or pose him with his awesome effect parts! Included are his power wave, power geyser, and burn knuckle moves from King of Fighters/ Fatal Fury fame.  He comes with a few hands, an pony tail in movement, and his traveling sack!
Are you okay ?
The sack is held by a string, and molded into a hand. Nice move Ban Dai, you really did well here. I love the joints on this guy, he's extremely pose-able, though the ankles are odd due to his pant legs, it's why he can't stand. While I'm nit picking, the upper chest is a different color than the rest of body. Other than that, no complaint. The coloring and detailing is perfect, right down to his red Converse. This guy I really well done, especially his effects parts!
BURN KNUCKLE!!!!


POWER GEYSER!!!!!
   What else is there to say ? Get at him! http://plamoya.com/en/darts-the-king-of-fighters-terry-bogard-pvc-figure-p-55236.html   He's under $30 with shipping, and if you're allreadt picking something up, even cheaper. This guy is worth the effect parts alone! D-Arts Terry Bogard- 9/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment