Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 DX Assembly Style Figure Part.2 -Special Color Ver.- C.C. Inner Wear Version (Game-prize) Holy fuck, what a name!

Damn, I've been slacking on this blogging lately. It's mostly due to being addicted to Persona 3, and lethargic from the cold and lack of energy drinks. Still The time has come, and so I have, to write more of these wonderful wordy things called blogs.
                                                                                                                                        
I believe one can never have too many big titted anime figures, so when this C.C. popped up on amiami for $30, I did not hesitate to buy her. I mean CC is hot, and this outfit is on fire. So let's get onto the usual fare shall we ?

As you can tell from the box, it's a game prize! It also shows the other version, with her black outfit from the beginning of R2. I don't know which one I prefer actually, but this was the only one on Amiami, so the choice was made for me. I tore her out of her package at the speed of light after these were taken.


 Yes, she is gorgeous! I love the outfit, from the tight top, to the slightly undone shorts, to the gogo boots. This figure is hot! The pearly white on the outfit is a nice touch, it really makes this figure shine like a diamond. The pose is sexy, and I love the hair flailing in the air. The only thing I dislike are the ends of her hair being translucent, they look like those neon straws I buy to drink my coffee through. Still, this is an amazing figure. 9/10! If you see it cheap, buy it why not ?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment