Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock EW Plastic Model From "Gundam Wing Endless Waltz"

I was never a big fan of Sandrock, nor Quatre. But! I have an almost complete team of Master Grade gundam models, and I needed blondie for it. I liked the Endless Waltz redesign of Sandrock enough to spend $27 on it, so I did. In other news, My master Grade Heavy Arms has shipped, and should be here next week. Now all I need is an Altron MG to be made, and my life will be complete. This is assuming Archer will be shown at Wonder Fes this weekend.

13 plastic runners ? That's nothing! I eat kits like this for breakfast! I made this while eating breakfast actually. It took me a little under three hours to assemble, the only issues I had were him holding his Heat Shotels and keeping his legs attached.


   The decals took me a little under an hour, much less time than anyo f the other MG kits from Wing.The shotels can fit nicely in his backpack, and his machine gun on his ass. One thing I enjoyed about this kit is that he comes with regular and heated up blades for his weapons. I chose the red version as default, because that shit looks slick as grease. Sandrock is a pretty basic gundam, and here they did the best they could taking him to the next level. MG Sandrock- 7/10. Now make me an MG Altron please Ban Dai! I'll be your best friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment