Sunday, February 23, 2014

Persona 3 Figuarts Zero Main character/ Minato Arisato/ Yuki Makoto/ Your mother.

After sitting in Japanland or customs for roughly a month, he finally arrived! Bringing with him MG Heavyarms who I had actually forgotten about! Whoops! Anyway the box he came in was rougly ten times his size, so when I took out old MC, I was suprised!
  Jesus Christ how TINY! It's a bit smaller than your standard Figuarts box (I've never owned a Figuarts Zero though). I expected bigger for the $130 I paid for this niggah! Damn you Japanese web exclusives! I wonder what size the Kotobukiya figures are.



   I picked this guy over the Kotobukiya one due to the sculpt looking a bit better, and the Kotobukiya one being even more exorbitantly priced. This one was easier to find in any case.




   The sculpt on MC/ Yuki is gorgeous, he is faithfully recreated here. Included are two arms, one with the evoker, and the other with a Persona card.  He has two belt holsters too, one with his evoker in, and the other empty. This is a beautiful figure, but the price is ass rape, only true weaboo Persona fans such as myself would consider buying him. The box tempts you to buy D-Arts Thanatos, but fuck that. I have better options!
   His Persona is Cyberdramon! There's enough space on the base to to mount another figure behind him, and sadly Cyberdramon isn't equipped for this. Maybe I'll mount a Haruhi or something as his Persona. 

   The only Persona I could see myself buying is Mara, our of pure hilarity.
  Yes, it's real! Now what do I give this overpriced Manlet in terms of a score ? 7/10! There's a prize figure that came out recently of this guy due to the movie's release, but the sculpt isn't as nice, and it's still pricey. The cheapest I've seen for the Kotobukiya one is $170 on Mandrakes site, and they hate me for some reason.  Being Male, old MC here will never get a Figma or anything. Sadface.jpg.


Amiami's used section has literally had every figure I was vaguely interested in, so I jumped on them, and bought them! Here's what's upcoming on this site thing:
Figma Rider
Figma Homura Akemi
Figma Signum Knight
Play Arts Lightning (FF13 version)
Figuarts Sailor Mars
Figuarts Wild Tiger ($15!!!!!)
Figuarts Barnaby Brooks ($12!!!!!!!!)
I could not resist such deals! Oh Jesus!





No comments:

Post a Comment