Friday, February 28, 2014

The review train keeps rolling on! Figma 115 Akemi Homura!!

I may not be the biggest Madoka fam, but Homura was pretty cool. She kept going back through time to protect Madoka, and even after failing repeatedly, she never gave up. Now that's friendship! I own Madoka and Ultimate Madoka, so they needed Homura to keep their shit together. I feel my collection needs her to keep the rest in line.

   This is a box. It contains things I want, and I must destroy it and empty its innards to free my prize within. It's a nice purple color, and there's product photos on the back. Let's get to tearing!

  Aside from the standard accessories, Homura comes with quite a few weapons ranging from a golf club to a bazooka. She includes glasses and twin tails to complete her old look, before she became a time traveling bad ass. Fuck that old school version though! The sculpt is perfect, though it brings back memories of the 3rd Madoka movie. I tried to bury those memories, dear lord I did.She comes with a second forearm for her shield gauntlet thing.


I love the weapons, they show that Homu here means business. They perfectly compliment her stoic face, and make her appear to be a strong independent woman who don't need no man! She needs Madoka though, haha lesbians.


   She looks goofy and awkward with the glasses and twin tails, but they may just be, like,  my opinion, Man. The glasses can be attached to any of her faces via science.  I love her pipe bomb though, it looks hilarious with the nerdy face.

That's Li Sayoran, I'm too lazy to crop this.
  Yes, Domon is her Persona, and she's teamed up with Yuki Makoto to battle evil, with his Persona Haruhi. I love figures that can point guns at their heads, don't you! Anyway as for score, an 8/10 She's a very fun figure, and is fun to pose an accessorize. Now for the obligatory group shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment