Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tokatsu Revoltech 049! Iron Man Mark 42.

Iron Man was a favorite movie of mine last summer, only eclipsed by Pacific Rim. I adored the Mark 42 from the first time I saw it, and as of writing this I own three incarnations of it's beautiful self. I have never owned a Sci Fi Revoltech, but when the Mark 42 was announced, I did not hesitate to pick one up.  It finally arrived yesterday, and here are my thoughts on the subject.

  The figure itself is bigger than the standard Revoltech, which is pretty nice. Height wise it is comparable to the Marvel Legends line.  Still there does seem to be a lack of accessories here.
    Yeah, there isn't much to say here. four hands, two effect parts, and a name plate, I'm blown away. The figure itself is beautiful, with a stunning paint job and amazing detail, but everything else suffers. The pose ability is okay, but it can not do the Iron-Man pose! WTF!
It's okay kids, I only just had a hernia!
Above is the closest I could get. Another issue is on the back it shows the armor on some effect parts that are not included. I can only fathom that the text around it says "not included lololololol." Jap bastards!


  This is probably the best pose able Mark 42 in a non rape price range we will ever get, but at over twice the price of the Marvel Legends line version I expected more. It's a beautiful figure, but a bit over rpiced, and sparse on the accessories. Overall he gets a 6/10, for such an amazing paint job!



No comments:

Post a Comment