Friday, February 28, 2014

Figma Number 069 (Whoa hoa!) Rider! Cause you know you would!

I've never been a huge Rider fan, but you can never have too many Fate/ Stay Night Figmas, nor Fate figures, so I impulse bought her last week. I'm going to end up with three Archer Figmas aren't I ? One to display, one to hoard, one to marry!

   I never really noticed how long Rider's hair was til I bough this figure. Huh. I can't believe she received a figure before Archer or Lancer did, guess Japan loves it Waifus more than their husbandos. Japs have such shit taste. Seriously, she barely did anything other than die in the first two routes, why not make a Sakura Figma? JAPAN!!!!!! Well at least she wasn't yet another Saber Figma, cuz their isn't enough of those!

    The weapons and their chains are so cool!!!! The boobs are nice too, you could probably eat pie off them, they're so firm and upright!  She has a separate unmasked face, and the usual hand tree. The hair ir really rubbery, which add dynamic flair to posing.

Oh yeah, check that hair! I love posing figures retardedly like this. Such fun!

  Here she is with her weapons, they really look great with her flailing hair. Like she's coming to get you, Emiya Shirou! Drown in your ideals and die. There really isn't much else to say other than the score! Figma Rider- 6/10! She's a solid figure and all, but there's nothing that stands out about it. Still, a must have to fill in your Fate figures.
FIGMA ARCHER NEEDS TO JOIN THEM!!! GIVE ME A DATE MAX FACTORY, I'VE BEEN THROWING MY JEW GOLDS AT MY COMPUTER FOR WEEKS AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING!






No comments:

Post a Comment