Sunday, February 9, 2014

Toy related ramblings

Well yesterday was wonderful, and I finally believe that dreams come true!
Steel is my Body, and fire is my blood, but my body was not ready for this,
Yes, Figma Archer painted! Muh dick! I shall buy two! These were notable too:



I know Figma Guyver has been floating around for awhile, but it's nice to see it's still a priority. I have yet to attempt Kill La Kill again, but Ryuuko is HOT so I shall buy the statue and the Figma. The Lum is nice, I shall pick her up if she's under rape pricing. On this note, I picked up the Limited Figma Snow Miku off of Good Smile's site. The shipping is a bit rape, but I would like to support the manufacturer directly. The site was fucking up last night, but eventually I managed to get a pre order through.
It's so kawaii! I could not resist!
This guy just came out of nowhere and into my heart too.
Imperiadramon Figuarts! I preordered him on Big In Japan, and the next day they offer him as a North American release. Fuck! Well he's already paid for in any case. Too bad I have to wait til July for him, he looks huge! I have been cutting back on toys though, I have Yukiko from Taito's Arena line coming, Revoltech Evangelion 08+02 coming in the mail (since he apparently came out last week) along with Figuarts Zero MC from Persona 3. To top it off, I have MG Heavy Arms coming. That will be it til April, When Figuarts Sailor Venus and Goku, along with D-Arts Omegamon/ Omnimon. I see this blog shifting to more anime/manga shit, plus whatever shitty JRPG I'm playing. Well, only if it strikes me as writable, does there really need to be another kingdom Hearts blog ? Nope! Here's the pre-order bros, in-case you need something to convince you to buy them too!


Apparently Goku comes with a Kame-Hame-Ha effect part! My life is complete. Well my collection anyway, unless Transformer's Age of Extinction line blows me away, which I doubt it will based on Optimus Prime from the line. Seriously, $60 for what looks like a Big Lots knock off ? No thanks. I would like a nice move Grimlock tho . . .  Oh I also have this Rei on pre-order:
I don't particularly like Rei, but I should have one, and this outfit looks quite nice on her. I will never buy the Shinji from this line, nor the Gendo. Fuck them.




No comments:

Post a Comment