Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Metamor Figure - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya Bunny Ver. 1.5 1/8 Complete Figure


I believe I've mentioned it before, but Haruhi is mai waifu. I suppose this answers why I have written so many Haruhi related blogs. Does this make Lelouch mai husbando ? Shhhhh. . .  Anyway this figure popped up for $15, and I knew it was meant for me. It came with my giant order from Amiami.



What the Metamor on this figure means is that the statue can meta-morph into a different color, and gain or lose the stockings. A neat feature right? Here's what it looks like out of the box.


   Yes, she appears to have been raped. Or fondled by me as I attempted to set her up. She's beautiful, and as Kyon said "sticks out in all the right places." The ass and tits on this are perfectly done, along with her gleeful maniacal expression. To change her colors, just run her under warm or cold water.
Cold water



Hot version.

   In my brilliance, I decided to put her in front of my space heater to attempt to change her color. The front of the base melted, and her legs turned to jelly before I realized this was a dumb idea, and ran her under water. This is a cool idea though,  it adds to the already high score I would have give this figure. The plastic stand piece hooks on her arm to give her balance, though it took me a bit to catch this. Metamor Haruhi Bunny Girl- 9/10! No it's back to crying about season 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment