Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Q Sega Mari Makinami Mari Illustrious, the most hated tits in the series.

I don't care what anyone says, Mari is hot. I'm glad she's in the series, and even happier she has figures. I'm especially glad she received a figure in this line, since it's cheap, well done, and I allready have three other figures from it, and was impressed. I initially saw this at Ohayocon, but figured I could find it cheaper online. I did, and here it is!
   The only issue here is weren't her tits bigger ? I rememeber them bouncing everywhere in 3.0, which is where this plug suit design is from. I especially remember them from after Kaworu's head exploded, because that was some unintentional hilarity there.



   Mari has a glourious ass and thighs, but obviously is lacking in the boobage department, at least compared to her anime counterpart. They did make them bigger than Asukas at least. I really do love this line, who would have though Sega could make such cool figures ? The details are perfect, from the suit details to her glasses.  This is much better than the Mari Figma I own, by miles and miles. I've already per-ordered the Rei from this series, since my collection is lacking in one, plus that black suit she wears is solid. Mari Sega thing- 8/10! And no, i will never buy the Shinji and Gendo figures from this line. It can't be helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment