Thursday, February 20, 2014

Haruhi time! Figma 032 Haruhi Suzumiya Cheerleader version and Super SOS Dan Group Heroine Collection from the WII game!

I found Figma Rei for a decent price last week, but shipping on Jungle is near rape. So to make it seem like a deal, I had to throw two more things in the order and convince myself it was a deal. In retrospect this was a poor choice, but that's basically what this blog was founded on, poor choices and indulgence. AMERICA!!!

    The figures cam in this sweet ass Wii box, which was of course lacking the game. It's a shame I can't read moon, otherwise I could play all those sweet Haruhi games like this one! Apparently this game is called "The Upheaval of Haruhi Suzumi" and deals with gang on a cruise.The whole set was $15, but the size of the box puts it into ass rape levels of cost. Let's check em out.

t/l note Yuki = snow.
  Apparently these were made by Sega, who were the makers of the game.The figures stand about 5 inches tall, so a bit shorter than a Figma.  The details are great though, I was supsired. Haruhi cosplays as a pirate, Mikuru as a Gothic maid, and Yuki and some Evangelion plug suit rip off . . . thing. Whatever, they all look cool!
   The thing that impressed me was these figures have swappable parts! Haruhi has a separate head with an eye patch, Mikurur an arm that can hold her broom, and Yuki a separate torso with a laser pistol. Yuki's default torso had a few paint scrapes on it, so the extra torso was welcom. I'll give the set 8/10, cheap, fun imaginative, what more could one want ? Aside from these being shipped without their huge ass box.


   I felt my Haruhi and Figma collections were severely lacking, so I needed to pick this up. I kid, I threw it in cause it was under $20 and in impulse range! Shiggity! It was either this or something even stupider. I could have done worse.
   The accessories are nice, but the outfit is nicer! One interesting fact is that she has blue panties, instead of the standard white. She comes with pom poms, a second head complete with a helmet and helmet hair, a bat and glove, and a baseball she can barely hold. Now let's have some fun!

   The pom poms affix directly to the wrist, which is pretty cool. I didn't think she could hold them well anyway. They're made of squishy rubber, which feels nice in your fingers.

I'm the Pitcher! Staring Rin and Haruhi. I'd watch it.




   Since Mobip Rin comes with pitching gear, I decided she was perfect to pair with Haruhi's batter gear. I think Haruhi would win the game though, she is God. This is a fun figure, the accessories are varied and the outfit is almost lewd! Not really, well maybe to someone from the 50s. Damn Baby Boomers. I give Figma Haruhi Cheerleader version a 7/10! Now here's my overcrowded Haruhi shelf!



No comments:

Post a Comment