Saturday, October 5, 2013

Generic School Girl Review Figma 099 Oreimo Kirino Kousaka Tsun~Tsun~Dere~Dere

   I was watching Oreimo (don't judge me bro) and I felt a compulsion to buy a Kirino Figma. Most likely because:

    I like Kirino because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;
Kirino also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Kirino is like my dreamgirl she has a >:( face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Kirino and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl. 


    Not really, but this is classic pasta, and I must use it whenever possible. I went on Amiami and they had a Kirino Figma for $30 including shipping. What a deal! The box was beat, but considering I am going to toss it in the trash, what did I care ? I could use a generic school girl Figma anyway. Most people are disappointed when I tell them I don't have any. I keep my two Queen's Blade Revoltechs hidden yo!

This dent put it squarely in my impulse buy range.

So kawaii!

    Here's the fancy box! It's the standard for Figma, with a bonus dent. This is your basic Ginger school girl. Perfect for all us neck-beards with too much disposable income. The colors on the box remind me of Easter, so I guess that is some sort of plus.
  A stand! Shizzle that Ban Dai! Only Figuarts Vegeta and Domon came with these! They're standard on a Figmas! And Revoltechs! I'm not spending the extra money on your Tamashii act stage 3 or whatever they're called. It even includes a Figma zip lock! What a thoughtful bonus!
  Here's your basic figure. pose able, kawaii sailor school girl outfit, short skirt, long socks, etc, etc. Fetish material for some, blandness for me. Why did I buy this again ? She is pretty flexible though. Is she such a bitch to Kyosuke because she's a ginger ? My ginger cat is an asshole, but he's beautiful so I forgive him. This is only the second Figma I've opened, the first being another ginger- Shiro from Fate/Stay Night!
What you're reading this review for.
  Above is the obligatory up-skirt, I can't in good conscious review a schoolgirl Figma without taking this shot. White panties, which means she's pure! Perfect Waifu material right ? The knees look awkard at this angle, like she fucked them up, and had surgery. How will she run track now ?
  Standard Figma accessories, some socked feets, a hand bag, folded arms,two other faces, and extra hands. It includes her favorite dvds, kind of a nice touch honestly. How long til Meru Meru is a real anime like Kuji Unbalanced from Genshiken you think ? I give it a year. Now where's my Harlem Beat anime you freaking faggots ?
For you Katawa Shoujo fans.
  She comes with folded arms, which must naturally be paired with the angry face. She's probably yelling at Kyosuke to not give her the D. He's too much a pussy to follow through. I always felt Kyosuke looked like The cat chick from Bleach, Yoruichi. This is back when I was a young weaboo and thought Bleach was Sugoii. God I hate Bleach, it's Yu Yu Hakusho, except gayer ( HOW???) longer, and more dull.
You're already dead! Dead to me unless you watch this with me!

Buy me these, or I'll tell mom about you playing my ero-games!
  
Rise Shining GUNDAAAMMM!!!!

 
 Well there's nothing more to say about this gal, unless you want me to ramble about other shit unrelated to this figure. If you like Oreimo or Kirino is your waifu, buy this. Perhaps even if you
wanted a generic school girl with ginger hair and socked feets, I'd say go for it. Still everyone else should avoid this. I'll give a mediocre 5/10.

   I'm planning on buying some glass display cases in the near future(read winter break), so I'll probably open up all my toys, save the DBZ Super Battle Collection. The boxes make that line. Here's some Figma's I'll review around that time:
      I have a Figma Rin coming in the mail, and I'll review her with Shiro. Time to dig out his acessories. It is my Fate to Stay up all Night if I have to.





No comments:

Post a Comment