Thursday, October 17, 2013

Figuarts Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you! Buy him in his FABULOUS Zero costume now!

   I initially intended to review him closer to the anniversary of his death, but shit happens, and I get sidetracked, or busy. I managed to take these pictures last week, and now it's time to put words to them! Rolling on we go! Ban Dai Figuarts Lelouch Vi Britannia!

 A bit of history here- I actually almost bought a Lelouch Figma at Otakon back in 2008 for $30, but decided against it, as I wanted his Zero costume more. Man, was that a dumb choice. This is the only toy regret I have though, so it could be worse. Still years after R2 ended, Ban Dai decided to release this guy, and boy am I grateful. It doesn't come with a stand, so I used Vegetas, as riding Metalgarurumon negates his need for one.
  His balance is horrible, so he needs a stand, or to lean on something.At least when he's wearing the cape, otherwise he's okay to go. But who would have this guy without that Fabulous cape ? Communists that's who!

   As you can see, the sculpt is spot one, capturing Lelouch's wispy thin emaciated build, and over Fabulousness. It includes many hands, all in fabulous poses that only Lelouch can pull off. As for accessories:
 Two extra faces, and a helmet head, and a helmet to hold. They really though of everything! There's a Geass face, a crazy face, and a smug face.Pretty cool.
NUNALLLLLLLLLYYY!!!

   Even without the cape, this Zero figure is one classy mother. I always loved the purple suit he worse underneath the cape, and it's nice to see it in plastic form. It goes best with crazy face naturally.


  Yep, now that's a terrorist leader I would follow into the depths of hell. Now all I need are Figuarts of Lelouch's and Suzaku's final outfits, and my life will be complete.  Figuarts Lelouch- 9/10.





No comments:

Post a Comment