Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Food Review fun! Halloween edition!

   Well it's the most exciting time of the year! As an adult, I can't go door to door getting free candy, but there still is one thing I always look forward to- Count Chocula and candy corn. I just polished off a box of the Count, and I feel disgusting, and high on the sugar. Onto the review!

The original sexy vampire. Take that Edward Cullen! 
  Count Chocula use to be a year round thing, but the powers that be decided to make in holiday only. I think stores like Aldi's carry it year round though, maybe Ollies too.I suppose it was purely a business decision, but I can still hate them for it!
  Look at those delicious chocolate ghosts, and marshmallow bats! Yum Yum! Isn't your mouth watering ? It should be, unless you're a dirty communist. Now what do they taste like . . .  chalk and chocolate! The ghosts even cut the roof of your mouth, for an even spookier experience. To be honest, I have no clue why I love this shit so much. It doesn't taste that great, makes your mouth feel gross afterwards, and has a vampire on the box. But still, I don't question these things and will award it a spooky 7/10. Delicious!

       I went to Target to get some Gatorade, since I refuse to shop at Wal Mart, and Target supposedly has candy corn Oreos! I have yet to find them, but I'm told that mythical beast exits. I did however see these Starburst Candy Corn, and was curious, and aroused. 

   I know everyone except me hates candy corn, but these taste nothing like it! They taste like Starburst, without being super chewy, and getting stuck in your teeth. It is the perfect form for Starburst delivery. The delicious artificial fruit taste of Starbursts in candy corn shape, with bright colored pieces to entice the eyes as well. The best holiday special candy since Life Savers Jellybeans.  8/10. Fuck yeah, buy them all on clearance on Friday! Along with next years Halloween costume.

      As an energy drink hound, I was appalled that no one had mentioned there was a new flavor of Monster out! How dare they! Anyway it's called Ultra Red, and it's the best of the series, if not the best energy drink after Bawls.

    The can is beautiful, the embossed red can is glorious! It's an amazing well done design for an energy drink can, aesthetic to the eye, and the hand! Still, it is a drink, and unlike a painting, it's the inside that counts. Contained with in sexy cylinder is a lightly colored red liquid, whose shade reminds me of Strawberry Ramune. It tastes like cherry and Creamsicles! Not as good as Bawls Cherry, but I don't expect that from any drink. Still, it's the best readily available energy drink on the market for this one.  I can't be going to COMP USA every time I need my energy drink fix. Monster Ultra red- 8/10.

      I don't know if these are new or anything, but I eat them every week, so you get some sort of ramblings on the subject.
I always buy in bulk, fuck shopping.
     These are the delicious Hot-pockets Pepperoni Pizza with a garlic buttery crust. Is your mouth watering ? Cause I know mine is already! You throw them in their cardboard condom, and a minute and a half later, they're ready to burn your mouth! After they cool down though, it's time to dig in to this miracle of modern science.
    Yum to the max! I know, it looks like every other Hot Pocket ever, but trust me, it's different! It tastes like the name implies- a delicious pepperoni pizza with a flaky buttery crust, but made in your microwave. This entails a succulent mozzarella cheese, and even better pepperoni pieces. All this writing about it almost makes me want to have one! If I wasn't bloated on Count Chocula that is! I give this beauty a 9/10! Oh yeah, time to live off these and Dino Nuggets til I die a very young death.


Well young-bloods, have a fabulous Halloween. Here's a pumpkin I carved. I was inspired by Venom/Carnage.



No comments:

Post a Comment