Saturday, October 5, 2013

Awesome Figuarts review time! S.H. Figuarts Domon Kasshu!

   Well after the disappointments that were Kirino and Kazuma  (my toy OTP) I had to wash the taste away with something good. This guy is actually my second Domon Figuarts, the first was the first Figuarts I ever bought. I'm a huge G Gundam, fan, it is easily my favorite anime. By a goddamn country mile. However the first one broke, and I replaced it. I didn't bother taking it out of the box til now.


   Is this some sort of bootleg Goku ? That's what the uninitiated might think. Nope plebeians,  it's Domon Kasshu, the hero of Mobile fighter G-Gundam! My favorite Gundam by far! Check out the pose-ability and special accessories just on the box! We are in for a fun ride!
 Look at all those accessories! Those extra hands! And a stand in the shape of the mobile trace system ? 10/10! You don't need to read on if you're a G Gundam fan. BUY THIS! WITH ALL YOUR LOVE AND ANGER!
Pic related
   For those of you on the fence, I will continue. I suppose the next step is taking it out of the package. While my heart survive the shock ?
  OOOOH baby! This is perfect! The knobs on the mobile trace suit, the head band flapping in the wind, that hot blooded facial expression, Perfect!
Domon loves his bondage.
  It even includes things that were barely in the show! Like when Domon took Master Asia's ribbon, and tied it around his torso ? That's included! It gets better, trust me!
I do this one hard poops.
   A closed eye face with the calm mind pose (or Meikyo Shisui) complete with interlocked fingers? Fuck me! They thought of everything!
This hand of mine is Burning red! It's telling you to buy me!
  It includes the classic King of Hearts hand, and even better:
  Yes the sekiha tenkyoken attack! Complete with fireball! If you remove the fireball you can just have the Erupting God Fingaaaaah! 
This is why you don't play with acid.
 There's green glowing hands as well, for you Shining Finger fans.
I wish Ban Dai would make a Spider-man with pose-ability like dis.

  Finally included is the sword. A laser sword! Oh yes! What more could you want ? This guy is amazing. He can pull of poses like the goddamn Spider-man, as seen above. I love him! There's only one issue with his faces:
Seek medical help for your Rosacea today!
  The red dye used in packaging rubs off on the faces. In my first Domon the faces were rolling around in the package, and were hit pretty bad. In the new one, it was reserved to the edge of the faces. The hair partially covers it, but it's noticeable. Still I'll give this mother fucker a 10/10! Now where's my Master Asia, Rain, and Allenby ?
You will never own anyone in this picture, save for Domon.
   I do hope we get more G Gundam Figuarts, or perhaps a Heero Figuarts ? Hell I'd takes Zechs. Maybe it will get a release years after the fact, Like MetalGarurumon (I'm reviewing him once the Wargreymon rerelease hits). Expect these bros at some point in the future.
SSJ 3 will be first. I assure you.





No comments:

Post a Comment