Wednesday, October 23, 2013

More Fate Stay Night fun! Chogokin Saber !

  For those who don't know, Chogokin means super alloy, which is what Mazinger Z was made of. Yep, this blog is now quasi-educational. Tell your friends! In my brilliant scheme to amass a billion credit cards to pay off my future student loans, and declare bankruptcy I applied for an amazon one, which offered a free $50 gift card! What would I buy ? I was down to this Chogokin Saber, and Master Grade Heavy Arms. I decided my brother can get me Heavy Arms, Saber would look sugoii next to my other Fate/Stay Night figures. It arrived in less that four days, well played amazon. Well played.

    I found this less stale copy pasta, and it is a perfect fit for this blog:
I am the Bone of my Wallet,
Impulse is my Body and restlessness is my Blood.
I have bought over a Thousand Figures,
Unknown to Self-restraint,
Nor known to Common sense.
Have withstood Pain to bear many SAL shipments
Yet, those orders will never amount to Anything.
So as I Pray -
Unlimited Buyfag Works

   Yep, it is truly perfect. Anyway, without further ramblings, onto the toy!

  Yes siree, this box has magic and awesome inside! I'm not the biggest fan of Saber, but you have to own at least one Saber figure to call yourself a buyfag. This was cheaper than the Figma, prettier than the Revoltech, and would at the very least look Fabulous next to Gilgamesh, as they're from the same line.
    As with Gilgamesh, Saber comes with the shitty stand, but it works better for her, as she is much lighter than Gil. She has much less metal as well,  only on the outside of her skirt, and gauntlets. Still she was about $30 cheaper than Gil, only $62 on Amazon, with free shipping. What a deal Mark!
She includes 3 versions of her sword- a clear one, a yellow bladed one, and the regular one. I think it's Excalibur, but I'm no sword expert.

  A nice looking Saber figure, more or less what you could want of a battle gear saber.
    Saber comes with this sweet effect part, recreating her Noble Phatasm to some extent. I believe it's suppose to be water, which is where she used her Noble Phantasm near in Fate/Zero (which I found meh) to take down that war's Caster.
  My Saber is one dual wielding bad ass! No one can stop the power of invisible Excalibur, and piss colored one! The only real issue with this Saber, is that she has no battle face, just a slightly annoyed one, and two blank stares.  She even has two scabbards! Why ? I don't know, one for a Shiro Chogokin that will be made of swords ?
  She can only hold the scabbard as far as I can tell. Maybe I missed that part on the instructions. Still this is an overwhelmingly solid figure. I give Chogokin Saber a well deserved 8/10. I believe this in the definite Saber at this point in time. Here's some fun scale shots, she is in decent scale with the Figmas, and of course Chogokin Gilgamesh:


   Oh an I always felt this Queen's Blade whore Anolette ? Looked like a wannabe Saber.
She's probably got a dildo shoved up her snatch. Hoe.

    Now it's time for the best news ever! Figma Archer has a release date! I missed this apparently. Muh dick is harder than diamonds right now.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment