Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ramblings and whatnots.

I'm putting this here so I fricking remember what I'm doing on this thing, and you can't stop me! Anyway I plan on writing some ramblings on:
Gundam Wing ( I just rewatched it for the 10th time)
Gundam Seed/ Seed Destiny
Fate/Stay Night (anime/game characters/whatever)

Toys:
Figma Rin ( it broke so expect rage) paired with Figma Shirou
1/8th Kotomi pvc (Mai Waifu!)

 I have these fucker on preorder, so they're grouped by such:

Master Grade Proto Wing Zero
Master Grade Epyon
1/144 HGAW Gundam Double X
Pikachu Model
Sometime next month.

1/6th Kotbukiya Metabee
1/144 G-Saviour ( judge away)
Masterpiece 11Coronation Starscream
End of November ?

Some point in January:
Revoltech Iron Man Mark 42
G.E.M. Series Tai Kamiya and Agumon
G.E.M. Serie Matt Ishida and Gabumon
Masterpiece 08 Grimlock

Figuarts Goku
March.

That's all that's on the horizon.  I think my collecting will die down and Ill ramble more about anime and games. Especially since I'll be unemployed and shouldn't blow through my sheckels too fast.
I'm planning on attending Ohayocon this January, so whatever I end up buying will inevitably end up on this thing. Here's a survey because I feel like doing one. Myspace is dead, and where else would I put this ?


1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
Blue and White, like the Hi-Nu Gundam, or Blue Astray for you Seedfags.

2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today?
I smirk, smiling is for pussies.

3. What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning?
Struggling to stay awake in my writing class. I must have been high taking a class at 8:00 a.m. in Cleveland.

4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago?
Ramblings on el Bloggo.

5. What Is Your Favorite Candy ?
Crystal Meth.

6.Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, none of my homies ever want to go.

7. What Is The Last Thing You Said Aloud?
"Dingo got my sheets all wet, what a brat!"

8. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavour?
That disgusting one with Carmel, waffle cone bits, and chocolate. It makes my teeth rot.

9. What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink?
Monster Low Carb, I'm kicking down after this week's caffeine fest.

10. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping?
26, I get extremely pissy and incoherent around hour 20.

11. Have You Ever Made A Promise You Swore To Keep?
Maybe, but I'm a liar and a con artist.

12. Have You Bought Any New Clothing Items This Week?
I have 100 shirts, 10 gym outfits, and 20 pairs of pants. I don't need more.

13. The Last Sporting Event You Watched?
None, cuz I'm not a fag.

14. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn?
The artificial one at the movie theater.

15. Who Is The Last Person You Sent A Message To On Facebook?
Hell if I know.

16. Ever Go Camping?
Why would I leave mom's basement ?

17. Take vitamins daily?
Some chalk tasting one that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

18. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday?
I went to Jesus school, fuck religion.

19. Do You Have a Tan?
Nah, it faded.

20. Do You Like Chinese Food Over Pizza?
Both are God Tier, though I couldn't choose right now.

21. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw?
Yes, to protect my beautiful teeth.

22. who are you currently talking to on AIM?
What is this 2001?

23. What Are You Doing Tomorrow?
Your mother, tell her to start stretching.

24. Where Is Your Dad?
Watching F-Troop I'd assume.

25. Look To Your Left, What Do You See?
A Transformers decorative pillow. The perfect accent for any couch.

26. What Color Is Your Watch?
Iphones are white, like my pale ass.

27. What Do You Think Of When You Hear Australia?
Striker Eureka!

28. What Is Your Birthstone?
Gravestone.

29. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru?
It depends on if it's Taco Bell.

30. What Is Your Favorite Number?
13

31. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone?
What is this the 1950s ? Get with the time Grandma.

32. Any Plans Today?
Finish Spider-Man: Wanted Dead or Alive. It sucks, but I'm halfway through it.

34. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now?
My job, soon I shall eliminate it, just like I kicked that useless cunt Satan out of my life. 2013- The year of Gipsy Dangerr( totally my real name)

35. Last Song Listened To?
Daybreak's Bell- L'Arc-en-Ciel! My wishes over their airspace! Or whatever the current Gundam Seed theme song is. Ah, Moment- by Vivan or Kazuma.

36. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards?
Nope, I'm not a drunk.

37. Do You Have A Maid Service Clean Your House?
Someone cleans around here ? They must really suck at it.

38. Favorite Pair Of Shoes/Boots You Wear All The Time?
Red  Nike dual Fusion Sts. They were made for me!

39. Are You Jealous Of Anyone?
Anyone who won the lottery, or is enabled to become a NEET.

40. Is Anyone Jealous Of You?
I do have an awesome dog, good looks, height, muscle,hair intelligence, and some sweet toys. So plenty of people, for various reasons.

41. Do you love anyone?
Dingo, Douchelord, and myself!

42. Do Any Of Your Friends have Children?
I have friends ?

43. What Do You Usually Do During The Day?
Work, School, Gyming, Blogging, Reading, Fapping, Hanging with Bros, playing with the dingo. Remove work from the mix soon.

44. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now?
My last ex can go die in a fire.

45. Do You Use The Word 'hello' Daily?
Too casual, I say 'sup.

47. Do You Like Cats?
I never saw the play.

48. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
>2003+10
>leaving the house


49.Where did you get your worst scar from?
Falling on a rock, and tearing open my knee.

51. Last Cd Played?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince count ?

52. Last Bubble Bath?
Not that long ago, it was EROTIC!

53. Last Time You Cried?
When My Emperor died.

54. Last dinner?
Some vaguely cheesy soup with ham.

58. Have You Ever Lost Someone?
Nope, I burn bridges and piss on the ashes ASAP!

59. Have You Ever Slept Until 1pm?
Yeah, I have issues.

60. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
I don't drink, my crutch is spending money on collectible crap.

61. List Six People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To:
1.Me
2. ???
3. Profit

62. List Three Favorite Colors/shades:
Red, White, and Blue. Murica! Fuck Yeah!

63. Have you ever laughed until you cried?
I don't laugh much, I'm all about the deadpan snarking.

64. Went Behind Your Parents Backs?
As long as I'm not selling Meth on the street corner, they couldn't care less what I do.

65. Who Posted This Before You?
Your mother, she loves surveys after sex!

66. Gay Marriage?
Why not ? They should be just as miserable as straight people.

67. Lowering The Drinking Age?
Kids get it anyway, it don't matter. None of this matters.

68. Kissing people of the Same Sex?
Not my thing, but whatever makes you happy I guess.

69. Who are the best huggers that you know of?
Syndey the Dingo.

70. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
Love is an abstract thing people believe in to make themselves feel better about life. We're all alone, stop deluding yourself. We love ourselves, and possibly our children.

71. Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone?
I dye my hair. Secret's out!

74. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have?
None, Fuck procreation.

75. Do You Want To Change Your Name?
To Max Power.

76. Last Time You Saw Your Father?
About ten minutes ago.

77. What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
too goddamn early.

78. What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night?
Playing Fate/Stay Night.

79. What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room?
My collection of Dragon Dildos.

80.Where is your best friend right now?
She's slutting it up in the living room. Hoe bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment