Saturday, October 5, 2013

Food Review- I am the bone of my sword, Dino Nuggets are my body, and hot sauce is my blood.

   Well it's time for a short review of my favorite food: Dino Nuggets! I could live off these things! And I would, if the hot sauce didn't hurt my teeth.
  Inside this box is what powers me. Well, this and whole milk. I love the cheap artwork on the box, what is up with these retarded looking dinos ? Look at all those nutrients and minerals contained withing the box! Delicious! Plus I don't know what Dinosaur shaped chicken breasts patty fritters with rib meat is, but it sounds delicious! They're from Canada, but I'll forgive them.
  If you look closely, these lumps appear to be vaguely similar to dinosaur shapes. They're flat, and taste wise ? Not so hot. They taste like breading honestly, and are super chewy. They are cheap, and my dad mass buys these fuckers for me.However, one little fix transforms them into the most delicious meal:
  Yes! Frank's Red Hot Wings :Buffalo! It converts even the blandest meats into a mouth watering buffet of greatness. So what happens when these two titans perform the fusion dance ?
  Look at how beautiful they become! They appear to be dinos bleeding to death, or drowning in lava from a volcano!The breading is perfect for absorbing the buffalo sauce, turning at 5/10 food into a 99/10 food! The rib meat, breading, and Buffalo sauce all combine into a scrumptious feast! The buffalo sauce Franks Red Hot Wings is a delicate balance between hot, and tasty. Most hot sauces are just burning vinegar with a few spices. This is however, the shit.

Yummy Dinosaur shaped chicken breasts patty fritters with rib meat- 5/10
Frank's Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce- 7/10
Combined- 99999/10 fuck yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment