Friday, November 29, 2013

Revoltech 090 Evangelion Unit 02 The Beast, or the sexiest as some may say!

I've been playing through  the Heaven's Feel route of Fate/Stay Night, and I'm on day 9. Then I'll finally do my long played Fate/Stay night, Zero whatever asstravaganza. I'm also working my way through the Haruhi anime, including it's Haruhi-Chan and Nyoro-n Churuya-san spin offs. The novels of course, will be included. So probably sometime next week I'll slap some word together on them and call it a blog.
                                                                                                                                                   
Iv'e been buying a fuckton of Revoltech Evas lately, so the Beasto is clearly the next logical step. I'd love a recent blue Unit 00(the yellow never appealed to me), so this will be in for quite sometime. In any case it's time to check it- Revoltech 090 Unit 02 the Beasto! GOOOOOOOOOO!!


   I know, I was sold on buying this from all the effect parts alone! Holy fuck are the cool! Unlike most revoltechs, Za Beasto doesn't come with extra hands. He doesn't need them, the Beast just tears apart all enemies with it's hands! Hilariously though, my Beasto is a first release, which means it comes with a gun that it can't even hold. What. You can see it by the stand above. Now lets bust this mother out of its cage!

That joke was hilarious!

Time to shit on my foot.
 
  The beast is really fucking cool with it's elongated limbs, and lanky look. It looks like some crazy humanoid beast that will rape you and eat your corpse. Evangelion in a nutshell! Perfect! It even comes with a a foot effect part that makes it appear that Beasto is charging towards you to sodomize you. Fuck yeah!


   The more effect parts the better! Awesome! There's the limb splatter effect, which is the best, and can be used on most figures with removable joints
GIVE ME YOUR FACE HARUHI!!!!
    This figure is almost worth it for the arm splatter alone. It's beyond fun to put on unrelated Figmas or Revoltechs. Maybe Figuarts too, I haven't checked. Now back to the other effect parts!


  There's the slobber effect, and a blood gushing piece that fist on the head, but the later broke, and I didn't feel like doing my usual sticky tack fix. The pin was super tiny, and did not want to be forced in. Whatever, it's not a deal breaker. Included are dual swiping effects too.
   I know some people hate on the Revoltech line, but it is perfectly suited for Evangelion units. Unlike most of their figures, they don't have the tiny head and stumpy body look. The Units from the movie related releases are the pinnacle of this line, at least in my opinion. Unit 02 The Beast 9/10! I love this fucker!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment