Monday, November 11, 2013

It's time for a mediocre model review- Ho-oh from Ban Dai

    Well after having a pretty solid experience with my Pikachu model, I decided to see if there were any other Pokemon models I was interested in. I came up with only one Ho-Oh! So after $11 and a few days, this guy arrived at my door!
   Man, that model on the box looks sweet, It's probably all painted and shit, but maybe mine will look half as good!
   Not too many pieces, I banged it out in close to 20 minutes, however the stickers are annoying and took almost as long to apply, and  they did not stick well, especially the mouth ones, and the toe ones. Hell the neck one refuses to stay on as well. It had potential, but goddamn it I suck at painting. I ended up gluing the beak on, as it wouldn't stay.


  It looks okay at a distance, but upclose ? Yeah it's not too pretty, the mold is solid, but the stickers are ugggghhhh. I give him a 5/10 for good effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment