Friday, November 29, 2013

G-Saviour 1/144 the Gundam that time forgot.

 I actually enjoyed G-Saviour. It felt like more of a bad Sci-Fi original movie than a Gundam series, but it was enjoyable. I saw the kit on Amiami for $11, and felt that was the exact price I was willing to pay. I believe it received a new pressing due to it's appearance in Build Fighters, since checkign ebay it goes for twice what I paid. Guess I should have bought more!

  Three kit trees, one of which is huge pieces ? I was definitely savoring this after the nightmare that was Jehuty and Valvrave. It only took me 30 minutes to assemble this left wannabe Gundam F91 design.

   I love the basic design, and have a love of backpacks and giant hip wings (Thanks Gundam Seed) So there was no way to hate this kit. It's a simple late 90s gundam kit, thought I wish it had more color to it. It comes with a laser shield, blue beam sword, and gun. A standard from the time period really. I'll give him a 7/10, just due to liking him and his ease to be assembled.


No comments:

Post a Comment