Saturday, November 16, 2013

Revoltech 076 Evangelion 01 New Movie Edition Awakening Version

  My contract with AT&T was up, so I traded my iPhone 4 in for $105 (yeah crazy I know) and got $5 dollars and an LG G2. I love it so much, and I always felt the camera was lacking on the iPhone. So now I can take prettier pictures! Yay! The camera is 13 megapixels, and has a sweet ass zoom.  Also noteworthy is my friend convinced me to go wait in line with him for the PS4 in a tent, despite all you had to do was go in, get a number, and comeback before midnight. It was fucking cold, though he did buy me pizza, and I got to make fun of neckbeards. 

                                                                                                                                                                  
  Well I've been on an Evangelion kick after rereading the manga ( yes, it was finally completed a few months back, it only took just under two decades for 95 chapters!) so I caved and picked up Awakened Evangelion Unit 01. This is probably my favorite design from the new movie, after Unit 06 (Kamina Eva!). I have the model kit of it, but I wanted the Revoltech as well.

   As you can tell from this box, this figure is going to be one neon glowing bad ass. The orange looks so cool, as does the glowing angel arm. It even has a halo, halos and laser wings are my favorite accessories.
  It comes complete with everything you could want in a Unit 01 figure, Extra arms for a complete neon orange unit 01, a stand that can barely support it, and a Revoltech coin! Some other stuff too, but who cares about that ?

   I know some people really hate Revoltech, for whatever reason, but I always felt they did robots, and whatever the hell you consider Evangelion Units ( cyborgs? Humans? Angels?). The Evangelion units are no different. They pull of their runners build, and crazy faces extremely well. Hell, look at that arm, it's beautiful! Much better than the model kit could hope to do!
He can feel the sand with that arm.
    He includes stump arm, for you amputation fetishes out there. I'm sure there is a few of you, don't be ashamed.
   Included are the umbilical cable, regular arm, and a gun. Seriously though, who wants this look ? It's got nothing on bad ass battle damaged Unit 01. It's a nice extra though, especially since they probably just repainted another Unit 01 mold to make this.
I came here to laugh at you.
 
 I ncluded are an acessories to replicate that awesome crazy eye flash Evangelion Unit 01 likes to use to show she's horny. Or about to kill, it's hard to tell sometimes. They look like goofy sunglasses, Quattro Bajenna( Vagina) would be proud.
   Now here's the best set up for this guy. Glowing arm about to reach out and teach someone the meaning of pain, a halo, and crazy awakened face! Awww Yeah! He's beautiful! Now he's some comparison shots with my favorite Evangelion, Unit 06! Probably my favorite Revoltech too!
So I tell that bitch you ever have sex with a moon man ? Want to ?

   Well there you have it, an awesome ass figure. I give Awakened Unit 01 a 9/10, because this nigger is full awesome. Buy him and love him like I do! Prices aren't too bad, considering that  Unit 03 and 06 from the same release period are sky high now. I got my Unit 06 for $15 during a clearance sale on HLJ. Lucky!








No comments:

Post a Comment