Friday, November 22, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Crunch! Since I fucking love this shit!

  I'm fairly certain this blog is powered by Dino Nuggets, Coffee, and Captain Crunch. I plan on being dead before I'm 40, so it's just as planned.I feel it is my duty to spread word of a new variation on the classic formula, especially one this one has a different taste.
It may look like Peanut butter Crunch, but it tastes awesome.
    I'm not sure who told the Captain to go in the direction of Cinnamon Roll, but I assume he was out sailing the seven seas, and raided a ship on its way to Cinnabon. Then he decided to capitalize on it, and merge it with his delicious Crunchiness.The cereal no long cuts the roof of your mouth, and doesn't leave the filmy feeling of the other incarnations either. So how's the taste ? Like soft somewhat crunchy balls of delicious cinnamon! It doesn't exactly taste like a cinnamon bun, but I will always forgive the Captain. Go buy it and Christmas Crunch to celebrate the holiday! 7/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment