Friday, November 29, 2013

Dragon Ball Z scouter! Wearing this in public will get you over 9000! sexy points!

   I haven't written one of these in over a week, but don't worry, I've got plenty of content! I've been lazier than shit due to a combination of things: It's fucking cold outside( I get lazy in the cold) I haven't had class since Monday(adding to the lazy),I decided to take this week off from the gym (so lazy), a bunch of family thingys I don't want to deal with,   the semester is almost over, and I received a fuckton of things in the mail. Included in this is all the Haruhi novels, which is have immersed myself in, and only have the last two (three if you go by Japanese releases) so you'll get a bl/a/g on it. I read the first 9 like 5 years ago ? Man, time flies.
                                                                                                                                                        
    I was dicking around on Bigbadtoystore last week and saw this beauty, and knew I needed it in my life.
  I felt green was the manliest color, as Buttduck (Bardock) wore it, so my choice was easy. Now let's look at the pretty box sides!


    Yes, you would think it includes candy, but sadly it does not. I bet some fat neckbeard ate it. Fuck him! Anway let's pop her open and see it!
    It comes with a head band to fit it over your noggin, though it felt awkward to me. The ear piece didn't fight right either, and I don't have large ears or anything. It does look cool though, even if the eye piece jams awkwardly into your retina. Fashion is pain!It comes with two cards that you can only read with the scouter.  I'm not posting myself wearing it, so here's Pikachu looking boss!
He loves hot sauce suppositories!
   Anway this thing is fucking awesome, but them all, and give them away as Christmas gifts!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=scouter

Green alone is sold out, I got the last one! I guess everyone has the same great taste as myself. Dragon Ball Z Scouter- 7/10! My fedora has a new replacement! Oh snap!

No one ever suspected Pikachu of being Sonic, and autistic.
Til next time weaboos!

No comments:

Post a Comment