Friday, November 29, 2013

Figma 151 Kiritsugu Emiya- No more dreams, only tears!

Thanks to HLJ's Black Friday sale, I have even more crap I don't need. But they were at prices I can't resist! So on the way whenever they get their backstock is:
MG Deathscythe Hell
MG Tallgeese
MG Heavy Arms
MG Unicorn
1/144 Nirvash type 0 and Spec 2
I picked up a bunch of Pokemon figures on the cheap, but I don't review unmovable things, you can only fap over how pretty it is for so long. I'll slap a group shot of them somewhere. I picked up the missing members of my SOS Brigade- Yuki (Witch version), Koizumi, Mikuru, and the special game edition Haurhi Figma (It was $10! I couldn't resist!) I will never be a normal member of society. I'm fine with that.
                                                                                                                                           
I finally got around to watching the second half of Fate/Zero. I loved the novels, but the first half of the anime series left me unimpressed. The second half however, it was some top tier shit. So I picked up Emiya Kiritsugu for $30 and added it to my mountain from Amiami. 

Who let's me have money ?
     

Yep, just looking at the box this is going to be an accurate representation of the insane assassin bad ass magus we all know and not really love. Well Shiro did, and I guess Illya.

  The hair looks a bit off, I feel it should be more poofy, but other than that, it's prefect. The trench coat and his black clothes are nicely done, not too dark, nor too bright. 
Blah Blah extra hands, blah blah.
   Hoooo damn son, look at all those guns! He even comes with multiple cigarettes he can smoke and hold! Everyone says that figma is a girly line, but Duke Togo and Kiritsugu  show it what's up. He comes with seperate forearms and nubs so you can shove his hands into his trench coat pockets ( well holes in the plastic anyway).
EVERYBODY BE COOL!

YOU WEREN'T COOL LIKE FONZIE!
The guns are well detailed, and even come with firing effects! Now you can stage your favorite hold up scene from a gangster movie, or Pulp Fiction. To each his own!
   Included is a special bullet loading hand, they really did think of everything to make this guy manly and an assassin. Why aren't there more cool anime leads like him ?
Come with me, I have candy!

Kiritsugu in his later years. The barrel broke off his Calico, but whatever.
 I really love all his guns, and I'm not even a gun guy (though I do sell them). They just seem to suit him so well, and I love that. His bangs kept falling off, so I took these embarrassing pictures of his male pattern baldness. Don't show Shirou or Taiga! TeeHee!

   I keep him posed as above like he's ready for anything, and smoking just to keep himself occupied. All in all, this is one of my favorite Figmas, I guess the line just keeps improving. I have high expectations for Archer and Guyver 1. Figma Emiya Kritsugu-9/10

  Everything in the haul picture will be reviewed (save Tomoyo). I have the pictures, it's just a matter of making the time. Mostly likely tomorrow, as I have jack shit all to do. I love my life.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment