Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The usual planning

Yes siree it's that time again! I attempt to organize the two thoughts I have rolling around in my head, and translate them into a semicoherrent blog. It's mostly just to help me remember what I'm getting in the mail, since that shit is all over the place yo.
Here's what's on the pipeline for this month anways.
Here's what's coming to me!
Figma 200 Hatsune Miku 2.0
MG Deathscythe Hell
MG Heavyarms
Revoltech Evangelion 08+02
Figma Asuka, Konata, Miyuki, and Tsukasa (All except Asuka were $15 each, score!)
Dragon Quest Armor series Sky Armor
Revoltech Mark 42 and Revoltech Getter 01 ( The cool cape version)
Megahouse Tai Kamiya, Matt Ishida, and Lacus Clyne
Figma Phantasmoon and Append Hatsune Miku
Come to me swag!


Anime and manga- 
Yu-Gi-Oh
Harlem Beat
Scryed
Rurouni Kneshin
Akira
Dragon Ball Z
Gurren Lagann
Code Geass and R2
G Gundam
Gundam X

 If I run out of ideas, I'll probably just spam mediocre anime blogs like everyone else does. It's a plan!




No comments:

Post a Comment