Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Asuka 120% Statue Fest! With Sega Fun and Asuka Langley Shikigami

I picked up no less than three Asuka statues, because they looked awesome. I paid too much for them of course, since that is the standard at an anime convention! Still, I felt that I needed them in my life! Now you can feel the need too!


  The lighting on these pictures suck because I took them in a hotel room. As you can see, it's Asuka from Evangelion 3.0: Gays on Pianos! In her duct tape plug suit and fancy hat. I can't forget the eye patch, since she lost it serving our country in Nam.


  It is GLOURIOUS! It's from the same line as my Kaworu figure, they make a great power couple together. I love the pose this figure strikes, with her jacket blowing in the wind, and her weaboo hat. The hair and sculpt are great, and she has Dat Ass. The detail on her boob duct tape is fabulous as well. I shall give her a 7/10. It would be higher if she had been cheaper.

    I picked this up from the same seller I bought Leon from! She was $15, which is okay I guess. I wanted an Asuka figure in her new Fabulous 2030 plug suit, and this was the best I had seen.

   The paint is vibrant, and the sculpt is top class. I love it! The hair coloring is the best to my eyes out of the three Asuka Statues I have. Her hands are even on her hips in a classic Asuka pose. Yay. Ban dai does it again- Evangelion  Portrait F Asuka 7/10!

As soon as I bought the above Asuka by Ban Dai, I saw this on sale at the table around the corner for $35. I snapped it up, since I had still had cash to burn. I do slightly regret the middle Asuka on this her blog. Not too badly though! Once again this figure is made by Sega, and I've come to expect great figures from them, even if they haven't made a decent game since Shenmue.



   This is an okay figure, I really don't like lying down figures much, they take up too much space. I have mine propped on her side leaning against the wall.  I'm fairly certain the fan boys love her in this sensual pose with the sex hair, but I'm not a huge fan. It's a decent figure for the price, plus the underside of her is hilarious due to being made to lay on it. Sega Asuka- 6/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment