Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Play Arts Kai Leon S Kennedy Resident Evil 6 version.

I've only played two Resident Evil Games to completion- Resident Evil 4 and Zero, and of those, I only enjoyed 4. So obviously, I'm going to think Leon is a bad ass dude. I played 6 to the point where it crashed on the PC, and gave up. I was only going to play Leon's route anyway, but fucking up the coding on his route out an end to even that. Still, I've been in the market for a Leon for quite some time, most of the after market prices were ridiculous, and the Play Arts Kai was pricey. Then i saw him in person and knew I could not leave that anime dealer's booth without him. So here he is for all to enjoy!


The box is impressive, and it looks like a bad ass G.I. Joe doll is within! Which is pretty much what you're getting! The cover flap is in English, which is cool. I think this may be an American release then ? It doesn't really matter in any case. Let's take him out and play!

  Whoooo wee that is one handsome hunk of man! Leon is built, stoic, and well detailed. He even has veins in his hands, and stubble! The jacket has a rubbery feel to it too, which is nice. As with Lightning, the figure is heavy and solid. It included the same retarded assemble a stand, but I tossed that shit away ASAP. Leon comes with an extra pair of hands, two pistols, and a rifle with a knife on the end.
   The rifle is cool, and he holds it very well, like he actually knows how to use it. Leon has decent articulation, essentially what I expect from this line,they seem to prioritize detail and heft for poseability. I'm fine with this.
Just checking out my ass.
 I really love this figure! He's just too cool, every Resident Evil fan should have him in their collection.  Did anyone else think he looks like a manlier version of Squall ? Like and American version almost. It must be the hair. Anyway, Leon S. Kennedy Play Arts- 9/10! Must buy post haste!

Should have eaten your vegetables little brother.  . . . Whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment