Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Figma 200! Hatsune Miku, the one with the wings.

Well it's time to move onto more of the usual fair, with Figma 200, Hatsune Miku! I suppose she's become sort of a mascot for the line or something ? Either way there are plenty of her ( I wish Figma 200 was Snow Miku) and another one should be no surprise. They even redid the box design, making it plainer and more stream lined.

What a box! The color scheme even perfectly matches Miku! Let's crack her open and see what we got!

Obligatory Ass shot

   It's a standard Miku figure~! What a surprise, though the accessories are pretty cool. She comes with a microphone stand, guitar, and wings. Everybody loves wings on their figures right ? I know I do.

   The neck joint on mine was a mess, I tired twisting it off, and wore away the peg, leaving a shred of plastic that connects her head to her body. She's kind of a bobble head, or would be if I didn't stuff her head with sticky tack. I eneded up starting putting the guitar on her by awkwardly slipping  it over her feet upwards. It works, but I was afraid the strap would snap. She does look like she's rocking it out an stage though, which is something the other Miku figures I have are lacking.

  The wings are really cool. They were most likely what caught my eye and made me get this figure. That said, they are cheap and easy to break. When I attempted to affix her stand in her back, the wings snapped in half. The reason there is no behind shot of them is that they are held together with glue and stick tack. This figure is a mess. The neck and wings suck ass, and aside from that, there's nothing special here. She gets a 4/10, and even that is generous. Now let's do the Miku line up:
I think append version is my personal favorite. She was the cheapest too.



No comments:

Post a Comment