Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Free figma for me, teehee! Figma 084 Asuka Shikinami

Well I received a refund since the post office lost her, and then a week later she came! Awesome! Unfortunately, I had already ordered a replacement off plamoya.com. Guess she's heading up on ebay!Still, this is awesome! It's time to put on your best plug suit, and get to ogling.

Everyone knows that Asuka is best girl, so I needed this in my life, like Jesus needed the bible. Or something. I've wanted it for quite sometime, but recently caved to help create what I feel is a solid Evangelion collection. Fuck the Fraulein Revoltechs, they aren't as awesome. Revoltechs are for robots! Now let's open her up! Sexual entendre intended!
   She's basic Figma with some gorgeous details, and a lovely partial see through plug suit (The Fan service we were always promised finally comes to be!)The cockpit is awesome, and it's even a darker grey than Mari's which is surprising. Otherwise, it is the same outfit yo. Asuka also comes with a puppet, and extra cellphone hand, in addition to the usual stands and hand tree. She has two sets of hair, one with moveable sides, and one without. Why.jpg.
Dat Ass crack

She's calling Lelouch, since he's the only figure I have with a phone.
    The pupped affixes on her wrist by using the had hole. She can put on a one woman puppet show, and yell at Shinji over the phone.
Asuka doing her best Rocky impression.
    The pilot seat is so cool. I love the details on this figure, are amazing, from her plug suit, to head inteface things, to her hair. I love it. Plus Asuka is one of my favorite female figures, so there's no way I wouldn't I've her. Figma Asuka- 8/10. Go buy one, and pray we receive a Kaworu figma someday, and perhaps a Shinji.
Asuka and Networking Glasses girl.
This blog is going to review more female figures. I feel I need them in my life to help scare off any potential female suitors, which would fuck up my life goal of slacking and going to Japan. Here's what's coming.
Queen's Blade revoltech Annelette and Brawen (There isn't enough pictures of these on the internet)
Megahouse DX Fedlt Grace, Nena Trinity, and Lacus Clyne
Play Arts/ Kai Lightning (XIII-3) and Vanille.
  Yeah, that's it for now. Except it to get weirder as I lose my grasp on reality and what's socially acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment