Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Food Review! Staring Taco Bell's latest offerings and Weaboo snacks! Get ready to vomit.

Well I ate some of the worst food this past weekend, and now you get to experience them second hand! What more could you want? First up is Taco Bell.

 Up first is the Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller. I initially started going to taco Bell when I heard tell of the Buffalo Chicken Loaded Griller. I was excited to try this, and was only slightly let down. It's basically a less spicy version of the Buffalo Chicken laoded griller. It has less sour cream, which is a plus I guess ? Still, it is half tortilla like all their other Loaded Grillers, so I expected such cheapness. It's for those of you who want to try something new and lamer than what you usually eat. 7/10
Next is the Chili Cheese Fry loaded Griller. Us Autitsts will remember Sonic the Hedgehog loved Chili Cheese dogs, so this is close enough, if you're a vegan. This is basically a tortilla stuffed with potato turds and a hint of chili and cheese. It was so bland I couldn't even finish it, ugh. I expect better from you Taco Bell! Why you do this to me ? 3/10.
Finally is the stuffed nacho, a great idea. . . in theory.  It's a tortilla in the triangle shape of a nacho chip, but filled with red Nacho bits, cheese, and ground beef. The main issue here is the Nacho bits overwhelm the cheese, which is what I consider the main component of Nachos. When I get Nacho's shit is like cheese soup with little nacho bits. This mess is extremely dry, and notoriously barren of cheese. Still is was $1.40, so I can't  complain too much. I'll give her a 5/10.
 I have a picture of what I ate at the continental breakfast at Red Roof Inn, so here's a review why not ? The blueberry bagel was awful, it was cold, dry and hard. Even smothering it in cream cheese couldn't save it for me. My friend at the other half, because he doesn't believe in throwing it away to mock children in Africa like I do. The bagel was a solid 3/10. Booooo. The apple danish was okay, it's extremely hard to screw something like that up though. I'm sure they bought them from B.J.'s like my dad does and served them to guests. They don't get a score due to being generic. The blueberry muffins were the best part, but they were tiny, and overwhelmed by the poppy seed muffins 3:1, so i couldn't get many without fingering every goddamn muffin on the tray. They were trying to keep the good parts from me! The apple juice was cgood, but every other juice on the machine was watered down or empty. Fuck you neckbeards, I need that juice more than you do! Overall I shall rate it a 6/10, I once stayed at a hotel that gave me free yogurt and waffles, it's hard to top that.
Now for some weaboo snacks fun! they had such variety, how could I not buy so much  ? Lets get the train running with the best. The Ramunes!


For those of you not in the know, Ramune is a carbonated drink with a marble blocking the drink hole that must be popped out using a mini nipple included on top of the bottle. They're over priced, but more importantly, extremely Japanese.  So how do they taste ? The Hawaii blue tastes like a melted blue Popsicle, orange tastes like watered down tang, and the Pre- Cure or Pretty Cure one tastes like sugar water. I honetly can't reccomend any of them, except as collectibles or novelty items. They aren't bad or anyhting,  just small and $3.00 a bottle. Who can afford that in today's economy ? 4/10 for all three Ramunes!
These are Pokemon Fruit snacks! A steal at $2 a pack! And by steal, I mean for the seller, not me obviously. The packages showed Mewtwo and Evve, and i only got the lamer one naturally. There's a bunch of Evee']s and Pikachus, along with Pokemon that aren't generation one, so I don't give an iota of fuck who they are. There was no Charizard sadly.It just can't be helped. They fruit snacks are like every other one you see on store shelves, except gushers or those delicious Ocean spray ones. These are a mixture of sugar and high fructose corn syrup. Awesome. 10/10 cuz Pokemon.


Now time for the worst thing on the list, Brown Sugar Mochi! I've had green tea and purple flavors before, since those are sold at World Market, but never this variation. Brown sugar is delicious, and brown is the color of Chocolate! What could go wrong ?
  First off, these leak powder everywhere. Second they taste like a mixture of old coffee, and flour. There may be a hint of brown sugar mixed in, but i didn't taste it. These are Not GOOD in any regard. I eneded up feeding them to my hobo dog, she loved them. Then again she eats cat turds and my mom's cooking so I am not surprised. Brown Sugar mochi- 2/10. Seriously, the package is slamming, why can't the food live up to that standard?





Finally are these kit things. I thought they were marshmallow doughnuts and gummy sushi, and technically they are, but you have to make you own! It's a creation kit! That's what I get for not reading the box. Then again, I can't read fucking moon runes. Why do the nutrition facts get an Englsih label, but not how to make them ? Fucking Japanese shits! Confusion/ 10


No comments:

Post a Comment