Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Not a female or a Figma! Master Grade Deathscythe Hell Custon 1/100! Death came to play!

Gundam Wing will always hold a special place in my heart. It was my first gundam, and to this day I enjoy watching it yearly. I love the designs, more so the TV series designs than the OVAs, except for Deathscythe Hell and Tallgeese III. The later has no kit (. . . Yet!) but the former I've been holfding out on, due to already having the 1/100. Still HLJ's Black Friday sale convinced me it was time to cave and add him to my collection. So here he is!


  16 kit trees ? They are no match for my awesome power! It took me roughly three hours to build this, and I was high on rage from Dragon Quest Swords (Fuck that game!). Anyway here is the result:
   The decals took me about another hour, and they were frustrating in my enraged state of mind. Still I finished! The wings were a complete bitch. I took them apart four times and I'm still on sure if they're assembled right. I couldn't get his cloak to close either, unless I took off the arms. It still looks cool like this though.


   This really is a slick ass kit, I'm glad I bought it. The Batman Gundam lives, and ownz. Deathscythe was everyone's favorite Gundam back in the day, so this kit should live up to everyone's standards. I give Deathy a 9/10 for pure awesome, though a point off for it's pain in the ass wings. Here's my MG Wing crew.
Expect MG HeavyArms and Sandrock in the coming months. HLJ are taking forever to restock their shit.





No comments:

Post a Comment