Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Play Arts Kai Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns Lightning. The most muscular Barbie ever.

What a surprise, another big titted anime girl, said no one ever. This one isn't so much about the tits, as it is her giant thunder things. She's still hot, but she could probably leg press me. Her her is almost as pretty as mine, though not quite. On the subject of final Fantasy XIII, my love of the series and Square died with the first one. It was beautiful, and it was going to revived final Fantasy in my mind. Then I played it, and it got worse with every passing hour. I felt like a battered wife with Stockholm Syndrome or something.  Especially when mid way the difficulty sky rockets and I had to grind for 8 hours straight to continue. My brother beat the game using my save because he didn't want to grind. Fuck Final Fantasy and Square. Give me a Chrono Sequel and I may forgive you.


  The box is so large and cool I almost didn't take it out. Then I realized I have nowhere to put a box this large, and knew I had to open it up. Seriously though, this is one sweet ass box. Look at the detail, the design, and the plastic window!
  The first thing I noticed was the stand. You have to assemble it yourself, which is odd to say the least.It involves bolts and shit. I did it anyway, and it broke under Lightning's weight. Yeah, thanks Square.

Raise the roof!

Thighs that can deliver a kick like a large donkey.
  The figure is very solid, and has some weight to her. I love the paint job and design, and I may actually play Lightning returns just to see this chick in action in this smexy outfit. It's a few pieces of cloth and some straps covering her naughty bits. The shield and her sword are solid, and look very bad ass when attached. One flaw is her forearm has some serious paint transfer issues that i had to scrape off.

   It looks light Lightning received a hair cut since the last installment. She still rocks it though, so it's irrelevant. The articulation is decent, with great shoulder and hip movement, and the standard bends in the elbows and knees. One aspect I found impressive here is that she can actually stand up without the help of a stand, due to her solidness. Take that pencil thin anime girls!

Her shield and sword can be affixed to her back. The shield looks really cool because it gives her some sort of demon horns, or you could have the pointed end upwards like she's Wing Gundam's bird mode. I prefer the former. So what's the final say ? She's a very nice figure, but definitely not worth the $70 I paid for her. Maybe she's worth $50, I'm not sure. I shall grant her a 6/10.




No comments:

Post a Comment