Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Double beauties! Code Geass C.C. Yukata version and Rise Kujikawa Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena

Let's lead with our best foot forward, C.C! I choose you!

  The box is much bigger than I expected, and it came faster too. Insert whatever sexual innuendo you choose right here.  I love the box, it's artistic some may say. It nicely frames pictures of the product with whit borders. Still, the real beauty is inside! Like a vagina!!!





This is a really sexy figure, from her twin tails, to her come hither look, to her Yukata falling off her shoulders showing boobs.. The fan can come out of her hand, I turned it upside down to get her face better. The paint job is exquisite, they even painted her fingers and toe nails, I don't think any of my other figures have that feature. The yukata has nice details, as does her fan and wrist band. So what are you waiting for ? Does this not show enough panties fro you ? C.C. Yukata version- 10/10!


 Excuse the shitty hotel room lighting, and all that jazz. I had actually forgotten about Rise, she was best girl from Persona series, but 3 is my favorite (Fuck the first one) so it's understandable I forgot about her. I saw her on a dealer's table, and knew she was coming home with me! Yay!


 Looking pretty cool there Rise! She sits on top of her Televisions as it were her throne. The figure is a solid representation of Rise, and the T.V.s are an interesting base. The main points I notice are how well detailed her uniform is, and her hair. There are nicer Rise figures, but they also cost more for their details. I'd say this is a nice mid range one, price and quality wise. Rise Kujikawa Arena whatever- 7/10!


No comments:

Post a Comment