Saturday, January 18, 2014

Statue time! Yeah, don't expect much! Gundam Seed Destiny RAH DX Lacus Clyne and Gundam 00 DX Heroine Nena Trinity and Feldt Grace!

  Well I received three statues this week, and feel compelled to review them. Let's see how this goes.

    I'm not sure, why the box is camouflage, but whatever. I do think it's funny that Yzak and Stallar are on the back. Did anyone like them ?




   It's Lacus Clyne in her hawt black Karate Gi! She is adorable here, and I love this outfit, she looks great in it. The sculpt is perfect, if you want a good Lacus figure, what are you waiting for ? Get to it! I got her off Plamoya for $30. He pony tail broke off, but I uses stick tack for this review, though after I glued it on. Now for the best part!


  Her skirt comes off! Or the bottom of her Gi, which makes no sense. Whatever, it's awesome! Lacus Clyne DX- 9/10!

   I am not the biggest fan of Gundam 00, but my homie and I were watching the specials last week, and he bought a Sumeragi figure. I decided Feldt and Nena were hot enough to join my collection, especially since they were sold together! The boxes are from a crane game, for those not in the know.


   Nena looks damn good in her skin tight pilot outfit from season one. Her ass and boobs are perfect. The hair is great, and she has those crazy eyes everyone loves. She's even holding evil Haro. She's a true ginger, right down to her freckles, though unlike real gingers, anime ones can be hot. Nena Trinity DX- 9/10


  I realized Feldt does not have a ferret on her neck thanks to this figure. It is indeed hair! That said, as with the other two figures, this is a perfect copy of her anime self, as seen in season one. I would have preferred her season two outfit, without the ferret hair, but no one liked Season two, not even Ban Dai, they preferred to never speak of it after it aired. Anyway she's racked and has some junk in the trunk. You like pink haired girls with both, and a basketball thing ? Buy this. You don't ? Go away. Feldt Grace DX -8/10

These two could make a great sitcom about being sisters living together.





No comments:

Post a Comment