Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Final Fantasy XIII Vanille Play Arts Kai. Also known as Ginger Luna Lovegood.

I decided to cave and pick up a Vanille Play-Arts, because she is hot, and would add more attractive female  figures to my collection. Current count is woefully under where it should be. So I had to rectify this. I bought her on Saturday, and she came today. Awesome!

  
  Play Arts Kai are much bigger than the other lines, Figma, Revoltech, etc. I think they're more in scale with Barbie dolls, which I don't have, and will never own. She looks live a great representation of the game character, right down to her Antler stick thing.

  The accessories are pretty bare bones, like with the few other Play Arts I've owned. An extra set of hands, a weird ass stand, and a weapon. Still the sculpt is dead, on, and her ornaments are moveable, and not just painted on, or sculpted to her body.  She comes with a folded up version of her antler stick, which can be stored on her ass. It interferes with the stand though. My folded antler thing was broken in the package, but I wasn't planning on keeping it on her, so it's whatever.I am somewhat impressed, I expected it to be much worse. The stand is really weird, It's like an arrow pointing both ways, and it awkwardly supports her. As long as you don't pose her too exaggerated you'll be okay.
Pleas make it rain, oh rain Gods.

Fuck you too!
  She can beautifly holder her stick thing as an offering to therain Gods, which is funny. The hands all have nails sculpted on them, something other lines don't do. She has underwear sculpted on her too, like Barbie. I know you were interested.
   The pose-ability isn't bad, with ball joints only being in the hips. The rest work well enough for making her do Kawaii poses.  She's nothing amazing, though if you think she's hot, this is the figure to get. Play Arts Kai Vanille -7/10

Now the most important thing I realized, Vanille looks like Luna Lovegood of Harry Potter fame!
     Search your heart, you know it to be true!



No comments:

Post a Comment