Wednesday, February 4, 2015

S.H. Figuarts Touhou Fuhai Master Asia Mobile Fighter G Gundam Behold! Your disappointment is Burning Red.


    I should have learned by now not to expect anything from the S.H. Figuarts line. I'm always letdown by them, but I keep buying them because I love Ban Dai, and the characters they make. The sculpts are great, but there really is nothing else there. Little in the way of accessories, and not even a stand. It's worth noting that this guy made it out of Development hell, after being a long running joke for years. Maybe he should have stayed there.

   Master Asia comes with three sets of hands, and Extra shirt bottom, extra sash, extra face, and a Master Gundam face for use with the robot Damashii. Yeah, not much here, though it's standard Figuarts I suppose. He can barely stand on his own, so hopefully you have an extra Tamashii stand. I don't becuase Ban Dai gets enough of my money.
Master in his Vaudeville Days.




  He's okay I suppose, but Domon who came out years ago looks leagues better, and came with a stand. The articulation is good, and the paint is solid, but the figure is plain overall. It is a 20 year old design. Still, it gives me hope that the Rain and Allenby figures will make it out of development hell someday, maybe even in a two pack. I give him a 4/10, for hardcore G Gundam fans such as myself only.

No comments:

Post a Comment