Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Master Grade Wing Zero Custom The Angel of your life!

Along with Blue Frame D, I received another kit I've been on the fence about, Wing Zero Custom! Hooray! I know I'm in the minority here, but I've always preferred the original Wing Zero. Sure Custom's angel wings are nice, but the original looked bad ass to me. Hence why it took me so long to pick up this almost decade old kit. It was kind of nice building an older Master Grade, it was so much simplier.


As you can see, this guy is roughly half the kit trees that Blue Frame D was. It's 15 kit trees (including stand), and most of them are wing parts. The feathers are rubber, in case you were curious. It took me about 4 hours to build, I was tired after the long drive home, so had I been awake it would have a quicker build. My fingers ached, but I persevered!





  Wing Zero Custom is an absolutely gorgeous kit. The wings look beautiful in any pose, they're just so majestic.Any angle you look at him, he looks damn good, though my favorite pose is the activate pose with the wings played out like an Angel. He was only $25, so why don't you own him ?I give him a 9/10. Simply a fantastic kit. I should be getting the following kits in the next few months:
Master Grade Gundam Double X (I've wanted him for years!)
Master Grade Red Astray Kai
Master Grade Tallgeese
Master Grade Destiny Full Burst (Yes I own him, but I want another! I'm missing effect parts!)
Master Grade Strike Freedom Full Burst (See above)
Nadesico Aestivalis Black Salena (Back in production, fuck yes!)
Not a model kit :Masterpiece Star Saber.


No comments:

Post a Comment