Friday, February 20, 2015

Neckbeard Museum 2: Douchelord's Bugaloo.

Well it's been freezing the past few days, with temperatures not even attempting to go above 10 degrees Fahrenheit. I hate Ohio so very much during winter. Check these out:



He barely moves these days. Too cold!
 I've basically been hanging around the house building Gundam models and watching Nostalgia driven 90s shows. Gargoyles has aged remarkably well, third season aside. Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law is hilarious , aside from the last season.  Still, I miss working out, but I'm not risking frostbite just to get my lift on. I'll play DDR with my shitty dance pad, the one with a broken up arrow. My replacement one hasn't shipped, and neither has my Timecop poster. Sadness.  Anyway here's update pics of my neckbeard museum. If you compare to my original one here, you'll notice I cut down quite a bit.  http://starlock00.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-neckbeard-museum.html

New:






They smile upon me, filling me with hope for the day ahead.


My general view, guess the anime!
Sometimes they share space with me.
Finally, here's a video of my cat chasing his tail. He hasn't been outside in weeks, and he's starting to go stir crazy. Ignore the sound, I was watching something.

Anyway onto what I'll be reviewing Next:
Figuats Vegetto
Figuarts Gohan
Leader Class Ultra Magnus
Transformers Unite Warrios UW01Superion
Combiner Wars Menasor
Masterpiece Star Saber
Master Grade Gundam Double X

Expect them as I receive them, over the next few months.





No comments:

Post a Comment