Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame D Plastic Model The edgiest Robot in existance

Whoa, a second blog from me on the same day as the first ? Crazy! It will follow with two more, for sure! I'll bang them out in a hurry, as my PS2 and Dance Dance Revolution SuperNova 2 with Dance pad came. I feel the music in my heart allready!
   I've been on the edge about buying an Master Grade Blue Frame and Red Frame for quite sometime. I liked the designs enough, but did I feel the need to own them ? Thanks to the current low exchange rate, I felt the time had come, and so had I. Let's get down to Business.


Twenty Five kit trees ? Holy Canoli, now that's a challenge I can get behind! Shiggity Diggity! I was undeterred however, and set to work on this guy on Monday Night. I completed the upper body the, and the rest on Tuesday Night. It took me til then to apply the decals as well. It was a difficult kit, but I enjoyed the challenge. It didn't piss me off like Unicorn did, that over complicated piece of shit. Anyway, here's the edgy bastard now.






Ow, the edge.





This guy has knives everywhere, even on his head! This suit would have been perfect for Shinn Asuka, and it could blast Linkin Park as his battle theme. Edgy jokes aside, I really love the design. The colors are gorgeous, and his many pointed weapons combine into a giant clusterfuck of sharp points. I love Seed Designs so much, the backpacks and all the unnecessary crap that comes along with it. His price was pretty solid too, at $32 on Amiami.com. I give him a 9/10! Soon my Red Frame Kai will come, and I shall pose them together. Soooooooooon. Hurry up HLJ!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment