Friday, February 20, 2015

Master Grade Destiny Extreme Blast! Are you Saying if This was a Review, It Would be Over ?

   As I mentioned in my Gundam X review, I ordered Destiny Gundam, Extreme Blast! For the second time! My first one I bought when it came out, but I lost the accessories over the years. Rewatching Destiny made me pick up a second. Yes, I am a horrible person.  But it's people like me who drive this economy damnit!


  He only has 17 kit trees, but there were many tiny piece, trust me. It was brutal, and I was almost late to class because of my desire to finish him. I had a test to study for, but studying is for nerds and people who test poorly. aka, not me! Look at those beautiful wings of light though. Muh Dick!


Spider Gundam, Spider Gundam, does whatever a Spider Gundam does!


Two shields ? Why the fuck not ?

Batarangs, Go!


X is pretty fucked.
   As you can see from the above photos, he's a pretty cool kit, albeit a clusterfuck. Half of his shit falls off every-time he moves slightly. His ass rifle gets in the way of his stand, his shield gets in the way of his weapons, and why does he have a metal shield and a laser shield ? No wonder this design was rejected for the Freedom, it's a mess and looks evil. It has red tears under the eyes, and no mouth. Now for the Hikari no Tsuabas (T/L not: means Wings of Light).




You have to admire his tenacity (Stupidity)

Shinn, pls go.
   Destiny easily looks his best with the Wings of Light, and his ASS (Anti-Ship Sword) Any pose that is used in conjuncture with them looks amazing. Destiny is such a cool design, a shame it only came about when Shinn has to fight Jesus and the most broken Gundam in existence, the Strike Freedom. Still, a solid kit, cluster fucking aside. I got it for $48 Dollardoos prior to shipping from Plamoya.com. It was on sale, becuase no one likes the Destiny.  I give Master Grade Destiny Extreme Blast a 9/10, a point off for the cluster fucking.

You can never own too many red Nikes

No comments:

Post a Comment