Friday, February 20, 2015

Master Grade Strike Freedom Full Burst! The greatest Gundam to ever exist!

   As with Destiny, I already had a Master Grade Strike Freedom. And the 1/60th Lightning Edition, and at one point the 1/100 HG kit. I've loved this guy's design since I first saw it, and picked it up as soon as the HG kit came out. I hadn't even seen the show, but the design was baller. Thankfully by the time the MG came out, I had seen the show. Yes I loved it, but for all the wrong reasons. I love Sunrise's train-wreck shows so much!



   Awwww snap, check out all that bling! This suit was made for the richest, most broken man in existence! Jesus Yamato! The suit supposedly has weak armor, but the pilot is Jesus, so he'd never take a hit anyway. Well This guy is 23 kit trees, though most of them are for the Wings/ DRAGOONs(Seed sure loved it's Acronyms). Time to assemble the God of the skies!
Looks almost Harmless, doesn't he ?





You're not living your life correctly!

Cagalli is crying ? I'm on my way!

Go to bed grandpa, you're outclassed.
  When picking up this kit, make absolutely sure you get the Full Burst variation. The stand and effect parts for the DRAGOONs are amazing, and the kit would be lacking otherwise. Still cool, but not amazing! He's gorgeous, and the wings make him look so fucking slick! Weapons out the ass, Dragoons everywhere, and he's beautiful! Strike Freedom is ready to wreck anyone's shit in the name of Justice ( and Freedom!) The gold joints really make him pop, and the stand is capable of supporting all his bulk.

   You need the Strike Freedom in your life! He's a 10/10 would pilot and love tenderly type of kit. I got him for $50 off hlj.com, but the shipping was expensive. I ordered him with Master Grade Red Frame Kai.




No comments:

Post a Comment